Your Reaction: PSNow gets released on Xbox One

#11mangasus90Posted 1/23/2014 10:49:20 PM
casper316 posted...

no because they have BETTER games then Sony, sorry dude, if they are ever going to have a classic games collection online in a cloud service I'd rather it be nintendo's games then anyone elses.

*than*

Don't mind me, just a lonely grammar nazi passing by...

On the topic, i'd love to play games on all consoles so i don't have to buy multiple devices. So... If PSNow (or whatever the name might change) can play all games, i'd be so happy. Dream though.
---
PSN: tridentnguyen. Lazy gamer >__>
3DS: 1822-0165-1125. Crappy Pokemon master >__>
#12xacebopPosted 1/23/2014 10:49:22 PM
PS now will be available in TVs phones tablets and yes, gaming console. Its going to be like any other streaming service.
#13Viet0nePosted 1/23/2014 11:53:57 PM
casper316 posted...
Gevous posted...
casper316 posted...
leelee3105 posted...
It would be sweet, but I'd rather have access to Nintendo's library on my x1

this

Nintendo has a much better and fun library of games then Sony.

Because rehashes are better than great games.

no because they have BETTER games then Sony, sorry dude, if they are ever going to have a classic games collection online in a cloud service I'd rather it be nintendo's games then anyone elses.

If this were true then there would be no point in owning an Xbox and you would just be playing on Nintendo Systems.
---
Currently Playing: ACIV, Starbound, Borderlands2
PSN/XBL : VietOne
#14scoobydoobydontPosted 1/24/2014 1:54:33 AM
Not enough info.

1) 360 as well? Wii U? I don't have a One nor do I have plans to, so PS Now on One specifically does nothing for me.

2) Can PSN ID's be tied to it? Can I unlock trophies? I know that wouldn't really matter for PSone and 2, but it would be pretty important to me for PS3.

3) Cloud saving?

In theory its a great idea and I would subscribe, but details matter here.
---
''ALL games should at least have single player. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will.'' -aszsith
#15krystylaPosted 1/24/2014 1:57:11 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...
I don't have a One nor do I have plans to

Which raises the question what you are doing on the Xbox One board
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#161nternationa7(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2014 1:58:55 AM
Not enough info.

1) 360 as well? Wii U? I don't have a One nor do I have plans to, so PS Now on One specifically does nothing for me.

2) Can PSN ID's be tied to it? Can I unlock trophies? I know that wouldn't really matter for PSone and 2, but it would be pretty important to me for PS3.

3) Cloud saving?

In theory its a great idea and I would subscribe, but details matter here.

1) Xbox One only for the sake of the topic. You could assume it goes on the rest as a given but this topic is just on the reaction of it being released on the Xbox One.

2) Assume PSN IDs are tied to it.

3) Sure
---
SV 3340 Pokemon Y Friend Code: 5172-1018-8947
#17AlexPumaPosted 1/24/2014 2:16:16 AM
1nternationa7 posted...
Where did all the Final Fantasy VII fanboys go?

They're too busy arguing with the Final Fantasy VI fanboys on the eternal Kefka vs Sephiroth debate. Kefka's better
---
http://www.gaming-unleashed.com/
"Oh I can handle any load that comes my way....." - Savott
#18casper316Posted 1/24/2014 2:18:37 AM
Viet0ne posted...
casper316 posted...
Gevous posted...
casper316 posted...
leelee3105 posted...
It would be sweet, but I'd rather have access to Nintendo's library on my x1

this

Nintendo has a much better and fun library of games then Sony.

Because rehashes are better than great games.

If this were true then there would be no point in owning an Xbox and you would just be playing on Nintendo Systems.

true lol but I do love pwning n00bs in CoD, and pretty soon Titanfall.
---
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316
#19scoobydoobydontPosted 1/24/2014 2:20:16 AM
krystyla posted...
I don't have a One nor do I have plans to

Which raises the question what you are doing on the Xbox One board

It doesn't raise that question at all. I visit every board and have an interest in the Xbox brand broadly. I hope you don't think I need to justify my presence, to you (or anyone else).

1nternationa7 posted...
1) Xbox One only for the sake of the topic. You could assume it goes on the rest as a given but this topic is just on the reaction of it being released on the Xbox One.

2) Assume PSN IDs are tied to it.

3) Sure

Well number one alone precludes me subscribing for now then, but I still think it would be an exciting step for the industry so my reaction would nevertheless be excited. And the other two sound good, so if I did get an Xbone it would be a sure thing.
---
''ALL games should at least have single player. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will.'' -aszsith
#20IzraeilPosted 1/24/2014 2:46:02 AM
Sony has the best library of exclusives by far. Just look at last gen where Sony wasn't totally dominating the market, and even then out of the top ten highest rated games, 3 are Sony games, one is Nintendo, and MS has none. Not to mention PS3 had the largest number of 80+ rated games from pretty much every genre one could name.

It's great if someone only loves Halo, or Mario, but when it comes to consistently putting out quality new IPs from varied genres, no company comes close to Sony.