Your Reaction: PSNow gets released on Xbox One

#21krystylaPosted 1/24/2014 2:08:49 AM
Izraeil posted...
Sony has the best library of exclusives by far. Just look at last gen where Sony wasn't totally dominating the market, and even then out of the top ten highest rated games, 3 are Sony games, one is Nintendo, and MS has none. Not to mention PS3 had the largest number of 80+ rated games from pretty much every genre one could name.

It's great if someone only loves Halo, or Mario, but when it comes to consistently putting out quality new IPs from varied genres, no company comes close to Sony.

Do you count nes snes?
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#22IzraeilPosted 1/24/2014 2:16:27 AM
krystyla posted...
Izraeil posted...
Sony has the best library of exclusives by far. Just look at last gen where Sony wasn't totally dominating the market, and even then out of the top ten highest rated games, 3 are Sony games, one is Nintendo, and MS has none. Not to mention PS3 had the largest number of 80+ rated games from pretty much every genre one could name.

It's great if someone only loves Halo, or Mario, but when it comes to consistently putting out quality new IPs from varied genres, no company comes close to Sony.

Do you count nes snes?

Honestly no, I started gaming in mid 90s, but in any case, for the last several gens, Nintendo has been completely incompetent, the only good games they seem to make are installments of Super Mario, Super Smash, Mario kart, and Maybe a Zelda though the last one sucked. Other than that Nintendo hasn't been able to create any critical and commercial success in like the last 15 years.

P.S. I'm only talking about Home consoles, I don't know what Nintendo has made on it's handhelds cause I don't play handheld games and don't keep up with them.
#23towlie_420Posted 1/24/2014 2:28:58 AM
AlexPuma posted...
1nternationa7 posted...
Where did all the Final Fantasy VII fanboys go?

They're too busy arguing with the Final Fantasy VI fanboys on the eternal Kefka vs Sephiroth debate. Kefka's better

Hold on, My favorite FF games are the 16-bit classics. But to say that Kefka(the lamest, weeniest, end boss in the history of ALL RPG's is somehow even close to the same level as Sepiroth(possibly the most Evil Bada## villain in the history of gaming).....That is just the worst logic I have ever heard, even on GameFaqs!!!
---
Corner camping isn't playing, its the video game equivalent of tripping people as they walk by
#24krystylaPosted 1/24/2014 2:30:54 AM
Izraeil posted...
krystyla posted...
Izraeil posted...

Do you count nes snes?

Honestly no, I started gaming in mid 90s, but in any case, for the last several gens, Nintendo has been completely incompetent, the only good games they seem to make are installments of Super Mario, Super Smash, Mario kart, and Maybe a Zelda though the last one sucked. Other than that Nintendo hasn't been able to create any critical and commercial success in like the last 15 years.

P.S. I'm only talking about Home consoles, I don't know what Nintendo has made on it's handhelds cause I don't play handheld games and don't keep up with them.

N64 had some of the best games I know of, don't know nor care as I stopped afterwards. Now if Nintendo made available all the NES SNES GBC and GBA titles w/o ridiculous pricing I couldn't care less for PS Now I already have the one game on PS I ever had nostalgia goggles for (Jak)
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#25towlie_420Posted 1/24/2014 2:36:13 AM
I would give my left nut and half my tax returns to have a real HD remake of Goldeneye 64. One like Perfect Dark on XBLA, not the EA crapfest.
---
Corner camping isn't playing, its the video game equivalent of tripping people as they walk by
#26HENTAIDOJIPosted 1/24/2014 3:15:56 AM
Its gonna happen. Sony is making Windows phones. By law their apps have to be available on the windows app store. Xbone is cross compatible with the app store.

PS3 = utterly redundant.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#27ECOsvaldoPosted 1/24/2014 3:20:48 AM
This topic has been reported to the moderators.
---
PSN ID: ecosvaldo | 3DS Friend Code: 2707-1633-0103 | PC: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/ABH
#28181stCommanderPosted 1/24/2014 3:42:48 AM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
Its gonna happen. Sony is making Windows phones. By law their apps have to be available on the windows app store. Xbone is cross compatible with the app store.

PS3 = utterly redundant.

Why would Sony make Windows phones? Nobody buy those not even Gamestop.
---
Join The Galactic Empire, like the Imperial Fleet facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/theimperialfleet
#291nternationa7(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2014 3:46:15 AM
181stCommander posted...
HENTAIDOJI posted...

PS3 = utterly redundant.

Why would Sony make Windows phones? Nobody buy those not even Gamestop.

http://gigaom.com/2014/01/10/sony-confirms-windows-phone-talks-with-microsoft/

They don't want to be a single OS manufacturer from the looks of it. I personally wouldn't trust Microsoft since they are planning on producing their own Windows phone brand via the acquired Nokia division.
---
SV 3340 Pokemon Y Friend Code: 5172-1018-8947