the REAL reason TR XBOX ONE version has lower FPS *link inside*

#21teehee23Posted 1/24/2014 2:47:46 AM
Apex-Player posted...
Don't feel like bickering, feel free to crap allover developers who try to bring you enhanced games guys. Maybe they'll just stop trying i'm sure that will be much better. kthxbai.

And Sinistar said: Run, coward!"
---
Don't hate Xbox #1 because you can't get a girlfriend.
#22Apex-PlayerPosted 1/24/2014 3:10:36 AM(edited)
teehee23 posted...
Apex-Player posted...
Don't feel like bickering, feel free to crap allover developers who try to bring you enhanced games guys. Maybe they'll just stop trying i'm sure that will be much better. kthxbai.

Your message wasn't even on topic, your just reassuring the xbox for no reason. I just wanted to stop people ragging on devs as the new norm. So yeah i'm out, if thats running (which on a keyboard is hilarious) so be it. Keep reassuring, thats ok no worries just don't crap on developers who bring games to your box.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#23Rome218Posted 1/24/2014 3:22:53 AM
teehee23 posted...
Apex-Player posted...
I get what your saying teehee, but in that sense if the ps4 team was working on the xbox version instead then it would have made no difference because both are 'still learning'.

The TC phrased this topic in a way to suggest the xbox got handed crap developers so to speak, which isn't the case, as you suggested everyone is still learning this xbox.

So. Blame it on Everyone needing to get used to this new xbox, not acting like xbox gets handed developers that are crap.

Lets not turn this into the gen of saying xbox gets handed trashy developers. k.

I've never said or supported any such thing while you constantly and aggressively denounce Xbox #1.
PS4 is a more powerful machine than Xbox #1 but Xbox #1 is no slouch and the differences in the games so far are hardly noticeable (CoD Ghosts, NFSRivals and B4).

PS4 is cheaper so if someone only wanted multiplat games they should get PS4 but over 3 million gamers in a months time were willing to spend $500.00 for Xbox #1.
That says a significant percentage of them are interested in Xbox #1 exclusive games, which we believe are the best.

Teehee is the most reasonable voice on the boards, and I agree with him completely. ^_^
---
http://kotaku.com/5938996/the-worst-internet-trolls-might-be-mentally-ill
#24krystylaPosted 1/24/2014 3:26:42 AM
Rome218 posted...
teehee23 posted...
Apex-Player posted...
I get what your saying teehee, but in that sense if the ps4 team was working on the xbox version instead then it would have made no difference because both are 'still learning'.

The TC phrased this topic in a way to suggest the xbox got handed crap developers so to speak, which isn't the case, as you suggested everyone is still learning this xbox.

So. Blame it on Everyone needing to get used to this new xbox, not acting like xbox gets handed developers that are crap.

Lets not turn this into the gen of saying xbox gets handed trashy developers. k.

I've never said or supported any such thing while you constantly and aggressively denounce Xbox #1.
PS4 is a more powerful machine than Xbox #1 but Xbox #1 is no slouch and the differences in the games so far are hardly noticeable (CoD Ghosts, NFSRivals and B4).

PS4 is cheaper so if someone only wanted multiplat games they should get PS4 but over 3 million gamers in a months time were willing to spend $500.00 for Xbox #1.
That says a significant percentage of them are interested in Xbox #1 exclusive games, which we believe are the best.

Teehee is the most reasonable voice on the boards, and I agree with him completely. ^_^

That explains 9 ignored messages teehee and apex
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#25Rome218Posted 1/24/2014 3:26:48 AM
181stCommander posted...
teehee23 posted...
Apex-Player posted...
They were both working to create a better product, do you honestly think that during discussions the ps4 team just laughed and said #dealwithit ?
Or do you think they never contacted each other at all, and both remade different Laras and textures etc.

They wouldn't just let them crash and burn guys, they most certainly tried everything they could. Blaming developers when the console is at fault is just petty. If they couldn't figure it out you can bet your ass they asked for help/feedback.

Sorry, but try not to make this the gen of craping on every developer who can't get the xbox to work miracles.

You don't know what you're talking about
Microsoft never said they were building the most powerful console. They wanted a more powerful machine than Xbox360 with future proof multimedia capabilities.
They succeeded.
Forza 5 is 1080p and 60 fps at launch.
Ryse: Son of Rome has widely been praised as the best looking next gen game on either console.

Once 3rd party developers get a year or so time on with Xbox #1 they will make it do anything PS4 can hope to do. RAGE for Xbox360 and ps3 ran at 60 fps but that would never have been the case during those consoles first few years.

Every day that goes by the development tools for Xbox #1 get better and that's a day sooner that your crying will become more lies.

http://fcdn.mtbr.com/attachments/beginners-corner/666954d1359601749-quick-release-7efc0b3f_not_sure_if_serious_jack_nicholson_the_shining.jpeg

I love this game! I was able to read the link you posted, and I am going to guess it is going to have the actor Jack Nicholson in an uncertain or confused look, from the movie The Shining, and the captions are going to say:

Not sure if serious, the most original caption on a meme since memes existed!

Did I win? =D
---
http://kotaku.com/5938996/the-worst-internet-trolls-might-be-mentally-ill
#26Spetsnaz420Posted 1/24/2014 3:53:04 AM
Apex-Player posted...
teehee23 posted...
Apex-Player posted...

Your message wasn't even on topic, your just reassuring the xbox for no reason. I just wanted to stop people ragging on devs as the new norm. So yeah i'm out, if thats running (which on a keyboard is hilarious) so be it. Keep reassuring, thats ok no worries just don't crap on developers who bring games to your box.

You can run away on your keyboard... It looks like this

Qawsedrftgyhujikolplkmjnhbgv
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?
#27Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 1/24/2014 1:47:13 PM
According to those that don't know anything it's because of lack of power at this point. I mean consoles of the past that were harder to work with and over time had games that started to run better proves nothing.
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
#28Superman070776Posted 1/24/2014 1:50:02 PM
Apex-Player posted...

So any game with 30fps is trash from a trash developer? http://www.gamepur.com/news/12772-infamous-second-son-runs-1080p-30-fps-resolution-confirms-sucker-punch.html

Just sayin'.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoilingKoolaid
#29Exodus_PrimePosted 1/24/2014 1:53:22 PM
181stCommander posted...
GuitaristMatt posted...
Drawing your bow with kinect sounds bad ass >.> lucky... why can't we use voice stuff with the playstation cam at least.

I guess they wanted to compensate the Xbone players for having to play the game with half the fps with some 'badass' Kinect features. After all, Kinect is better than 60 fps for them.

So his post stung you that the only console you could afford can't do voice commands for the game,so you reply with that message? really? c'mon fellow bronie.
---
"Maybe all these clowns should chill out and stop trolling me." - MetroidFan9999
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
#30dnmtPosted 1/24/2014 1:59:18 PM
So are we going to call every developer that brings a lesser version of a multiplatform game to the Xbone lazy? Because I'm thinking we're going to see a whole lot of "lazy" developers this gen if so.