the REAL reason TR XBOX ONE version has lower FPS *link inside*

#51dnmtPosted 1/24/2014 3:58:51 PM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
Yea, blame the developers. It has to be shoddy programming rather than the console's factually inferior specs. I guess those three operating systems and the untapped power of the "cloud" weren't enough to get that last gen game running at 60 fps. :v

Don't forget the Kinect taking up 10% of the console's resources at all times, lol.
#52archibald3Posted 1/24/2014 3:59:27 PM
Wow it's a smorgasbord of chronic trolls. All very concerned about the console none of them own...lmao
#53thehappiestEMOPosted 1/24/2014 4:15:30 PM
dnmt posted...
thehappiestEMO posted...
dnmt posted...
I haven't played a single Infamous game and don't intend on playing the new one, lol, I'm just not blind like you seem to be. Also who the crap plays FPS games on consoles? Double lol. If TF turns out to be great I'll just get it on PC.

According to the sales numbers for game series such Halo, Bioshock, Battlefield, and Call of Duty, literally millions and millions of people choose to play shooters on consoles. Go be elitist somewhere else, you lost all credibility when you started claiming to be a game developer.

Wow who knew that people would like playing shooters on a console where there's a lower skill ceiling and frickin' aim assist?? lol, literally millions and millions of people that we in the game business call CASUALS. They make the world go round which is why CoD and Halo are the big hits they are today. Hope this helps.

So anyone who prefers to play on console instead of PC for any number of possible reasons is now labelled as a casual? Your logic is not only highly flawed, but pretty silly.

But I'm sure you and "the game business" you have decided to speak for have an answer for that as well?
---
everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die
#54ProdozulPosted 1/24/2014 4:27:06 PM
Apex-Player posted...
Trying to blame developers? Is that why your topic was deleted last time. Seriously is that what your resorting to now. Geez, no respect.

Was I the only one who read that in Rodney Dangerfield's voice?
#55dnmtPosted 1/24/2014 4:32:19 PM
thehappiestEMO posted...
dnmt posted...
thehappiestEMO posted...
dnmt posted...
I haven't played a single Infamous game and don't intend on playing the new one, lol, I'm just not blind like you seem to be. Also who the crap plays FPS games on consoles? Double lol. If TF turns out to be great I'll just get it on PC.

According to the sales numbers for game series such Halo, Bioshock, Battlefield, and Call of Duty, literally millions and millions of people choose to play shooters on consoles. Go be elitist somewhere else, you lost all credibility when you started claiming to be a game developer.

Wow who knew that people would like playing shooters on a console where there's a lower skill ceiling and frickin' aim assist?? lol, literally millions and millions of people that we in the game business call CASUALS. They make the world go round which is why CoD and Halo are the big hits they are today. Hope this helps.

So anyone who prefers to play on console instead of PC for any number of possible reasons is now labelled as a casual? Your logic is not only highly flawed, but pretty silly.

I'm not talking about all genres here, mind you. I'm talking about FPS games specifically, where playing with a kb+m allows for faster reaction times and better, more accurate movement. These coupled with the lack of aim assist make the skill ceiling on PC much, much higher than its console equivalent.
#56thehappiestEMOPosted 1/24/2014 4:38:08 PM
dnmt posted...
thehappiestEMO posted...
dnmt posted...
thehappiestEMO posted...
dnmt posted...

I'm not talking about all genres here, mind you. I'm talking about FPS games specifically, where playing with a kb+m allows for faster reaction times and better, more accurate movement. These coupled with the lack of aim assist make the skill ceiling on PC much, much higher than its console equivalent.

Well damn. You are right there, and I apologize for being a jerk. I am just tired of the trolls.
---
everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die
#57dnmtPosted 1/24/2014 4:47:12 PM
lol, no biggie. Truth be told I've grown tired of FPS games this last year; now I mostly play games like Metal Gear Rising on my PC with a PS4 controller.
#58aj4x94Posted 1/24/2014 5:02:45 PM
teehee23 posted...
Apex-Player posted...
They were both working to create a better product, do you honestly think that during discussions the ps4 team just laughed and said #dealwithit ?
Or do you think they never contacted each other at all, and both remade different Laras and textures etc.

They wouldn't just let them crash and burn guys, they most certainly tried everything they could. Blaming developers when the console is at fault is just petty. If they couldn't figure it out you can bet your ass they asked for help/feedback.

Sorry, but try not to make this the gen of craping on every developer who can't get the xbox to work miracles.

You don't know what you're talking about
Microsoft never said they were building the most powerful console. They wanted a more powerful machine than Xbox360 with future proof multimedia capabilities.
They succeeded.
Forza 5 is 1080p and 60 fps at launch.
Ryse: Son of Rome has widely been praised as the best looking next gen game on either console.

Once 3rd party developers get a year or so time on with Xbox #1 they will make it do anything PS4 can hope to do. RAGE for Xbox360 and ps3 ran at 60 fps but that would never have been the case during those consoles first few years.

Every day that goes by the development tools for Xbox #1 get better and that's a day sooner that your crying will become more lies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYbetvkPA6I
---
Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, GTA V, Siren Blood Curse, ICO/Shadow of the Colossus, Borderlands.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94
#59WaywardBiscuitPosted 1/24/2014 5:06:27 PM
theonlyoneleo posted...
1nternationa7 posted...
I thought the reason was the kinect again...it does have all these extra "features"

well i thought the same thing but im thinking UFG just didnt optimize the game as well as they couldve....

Sounds more like your deflected the blaim rather then accepting reality
---
George Likes Spicy Chicken
#60Superman070776Posted 1/24/2014 5:19:36 PM
dnmt posted...
thehappiestEMO posted...
dnmt posted...

Thank you, dnmt. You have defined, for us, who gets to be considered hardcore and who will be labeled casual. If it wasn't for elitist "developers" (lol) like you what ever would we do. Thanks for being better than all of the rest of us. [eye roll]
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoilingKoolaid