Is Titanfall 60fps?

#41Superman070776Posted 1/24/2014 1:52:13 PM
copycat2008 posted...
slyman19 posted...
BIackWind posted...
Superman070776 posted...
Look another trolling post from Degen. Marked.

Oh if only there was a way to mark and have the PS4 moderated as easily as a post on this board. The Bone would stand resolute with nothing in its way. unfortunately for all the addled xbots in existence, the PS4 is not like a GameFAQs post. You cannot moderate it away. It is here to stay, it is here to play and it is here to flay the butts of the xbots. Prepare your butthurt cream! The PS4 is COMING!

Sony is about ready to go under, so no, it isn`t here to stay.

thats what they say last year, and it didnt happen.
and now it sold 4.3 million consoles.
and now PS plus charges online service, additional money for them?
how are they gonna go now?

I don't want Sony to go anywhere. I just want their fans to be better people.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoilingKoolaid
#42Apex-PlayerPosted 1/24/2014 1:54:01 PM
Superman070776 posted...
Apex-Player posted...
Why is infamous being brought up, last time I checked xbox logic went 30fps on ps4 beats 0fps on xbox.
Also, why set yourselves up for failure, your trying to lol at infamous and yet chances are Witcher 3 and Watch Dogs etc are going to run less then impressive on xbox.

Pick your battles bros, laughing about an open world framerate on ps4 is going to look so silly when open worlds on xbox under perform.

So when ponies start talking about 720p native on TitanFall, we can say that 720p is better than 0p on PS4? Nice.

Yes by all means do, its a better argument with a valid point. Laughing at performance the xbox won't be able to keep up with though, is like laughing at yourselves.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#43dnmtPosted 1/24/2014 1:56:28 PM
Apex-Player posted...
Superman070776 posted...
Apex-Player posted...
Why is infamous being brought up, last time I checked xbox logic went 30fps on ps4 beats 0fps on xbox.
Also, why set yourselves up for failure, your trying to lol at infamous and yet chances are Witcher 3 and Watch Dogs etc are going to run less then impressive on xbox.

Pick your battles bros, laughing about an open world framerate on ps4 is going to look so silly when open worlds on xbox under perform.

So when ponies start talking about 720p native on TitanFall, we can say that 720p is better than 0p on PS4? Nice.

Yes by all means do, its a better argument with a valid point. Laughing at performance the xbox won't be able to keep up with though, is like laughing at yourselves.

Pretty much. If Infamous came to the Xbone it would be 720p/30fps and we all know it.
#44Superman070776Posted 1/24/2014 1:58:40 PM
dnmt posted...
Apex-Player posted...
Superman070776 posted...
Apex-Player posted...

Pretty much. If Infamous came to the Xbone it would be 720p/30fps and we all know it.

No, keep Infamous. If we wanted a Sony exclusive, hopefully we would male a better choice than Infamous.
---
#45Exodus_PrimePosted 1/24/2014 1:58:53 PM
dnmt posted...
Apex-Player posted...
Superman070776 posted...
Apex-Player posted...

What a sorry excuse of a comeback for inFamous lack of FPS quality, take it out on another console, you guys get mad so easy.
---
"Maybe all these clowns should chill out and stop trolling me." - MetroidFan9999
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
#46mjc0961Posted 1/25/2014 1:53:18 AM
degen2011 posted...
If would be so cool if ms could activate the cloud and make tomb raider 100 fps

Then my ps4 friends would be in deep do do

Nah, PS4 would just activate the cloud as well and make it run at 4k 120FPS
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#47mjc0961Posted 1/25/2014 1:54:51 AM
Superman070776 posted...
No, keep Infamous. If we wanted a Sony exclusive, hopefully we would male a better choice than Infamous.

Yep. inFamous is just a crap third person shooter. Always was and always will be. I have a PS4 but you will never find that Second Son garbage on my profile.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#48Spetsnaz420Posted 1/25/2014 2:03:47 AM(edited)
Superman070776 posted...
copycat2008 posted...
slyman19 posted...
BIackWind posted...
Superman070776 posted...
Look another trolling post from Degen. Marked.

Oh if only there was a way to mark and have the PS4 moderated as easily as a post on this board. The Bone would stand resolute with nothing in its way. unfortunately for all the addled xbots in existence, the PS4 is not like a GameFAQs post. You cannot moderate it away. It is here to stay, it is here to play and it is here to flay the butts of the xbots. Prepare your butthurt cream! The PS4 is COMING!

Sony is about ready to go under, so no, it isn`t here to stay.

thats what they say last year, and it didnt happen.
and now it sold 4.3 million consoles.
and now PS plus charges online service, additional money for them?
how are they gonna go now?

What a load of crop... I have rarely seen a post from you that isn't provocative toward the PS4 fan base, even when Sony hasn't even been brought up. Your intentions are transparent so don't think you're fooling anyone.
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?
#49Superman070776Posted 1/25/2014 7:53:03 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
Superman070776 posted...

What a load of crop... I have rarely seen a post from you that isn't provocative toward the PS4 fan base, even when Sony hasn't even been brought up. Your intentions are transparent so don't think you're fooling anyone.

Sony fans wouldn't know what I was saying if they weren't here trolling. I don't go to the PS4 forums because I'm never going to have a PS4...and I am a better person than someone who would go to a rival forum just to cause problems.
---
#50ZGMF_600_GuaizPosted 1/28/2014 11:18:01 AM
AFAIK, TF ahs been said from the beginning to be aiming for 60fps. The only problem I have heard is that at this time the game can't properly handle even 720p when running at 60fps. However, supposedly some of those issues will be solved with upcoming drivers.

Still, what do you guys think: if the problems at 720p persisted even after the release of the new drivers, would you like Respawn to consider lowering the framerate to 30fps in exchange of perfect functionality at 720p, and/or maybe even upgrade to 900p/1080p?