Is it me but these launch titles were all awful

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is it me but these launch titles were all awful

User Info: Charity_Diary

Charity_Diary
3 years ago#11
I agree completely. Haven't even played my One since probably the first week of December.

User Info: Reverseisback

Reverseisback
3 years ago#12
This thing was all hype!! How could they make a system with no " wow" factor games!! When I got my 360 there were some pretty solid games and when I got the original Xbox there was halo at launch! So you mean to tell me ryse was the Xbox one " wow" game because every other title was either a port or just a continuation of a series ( dead rising, forza, battle field,) pretty lame if u ask me !
Were are the games???

User Info: rusty12000

rusty12000
3 years ago#13
You are very correct TC, This Generation in general was a terrible launch when looking at the games. Both PS4 and Xbox One is guilty of this.
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM

User Info: Tomar-Re

Tomar-Re
3 years ago#14
none of them are bad, it's just a lot of them are underwhelming and/or mediocre.
PSN: Deathless600 XBL: Spectralnaut
3DS: 5026 4501 0564 Steam: Dirtbag Daryl

User Info: Ellesarien

Ellesarien
3 years ago#15
Reverseisback posted...
This thing was all hype!! How could they make a system with no " wow" factor games!! When I got my 360 there were some pretty solid games and when I got the original Xbox there was halo at launch! So you mean to tell me ryse was the Xbox one " wow" game because every other title was either a port or just a continuation of a series ( dead rising, forza, battle field,) pretty lame if u ask me !

What? Please tell me the pretty solid LAUNCH games for the 360. I'll wait....
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.

User Info: dnmt

dnmt
3 years ago#16
Neither next gen console has a game worth owning at the moment. Always best to wait a year or two before buying the new consoles.

User Info: TheCyborgNinja

TheCyborgNinja
3 years ago#17
Stopped reading when you cited a review score to push your agenda. I don't need to read any regurgitated trolling.
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo

User Info: Superman070776

Superman070776
3 years ago#18
It's you.
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoilingKoolaid

User Info: DojoMax

DojoMax
3 years ago#19
TheCyborgNinja posted...
Stopped reading when you cited a review score to push your agenda. I don't need to read any regurgitated trolling.
XBL: xShotz 101x | PSN DojoMax | I've had both systems and they're both garbage... :) | stop trollin

User Info: bluPython

bluPython
3 years ago#20
Ryse: Above Average due to the fun combat.
Dead Rising 3: Super Fun
Killer Instict: Great fighter
Assassin's Creed 4: Great
Crimson Dragon: Great
Call of Duty Ghosts: pretty fun single player
Battlefield 4: boring
Kack: Looks great, but I haven't played it
Zoo Tycoon: Meh, it's super cute.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is it me but these launch titles were all awful

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived