lol most of the friends on my xbox one use watch tv/netflix more than the games

#71phillyeagles123Posted 1/24/2014 2:02:13 PM
Same thing with my friends on Xbox 360. Most of my friends use their Xbox for nothing but Netflix and such. It's been this way for years though.
#72Ch3wyPosted 1/24/2014 2:31:28 PM
NightMareBunny posted...
Ch3wy posted...
NightMareBunny posted...
it's just i have many devices that i could easily watch something on instead of my xbox one...my phone for example or my computer or my tv or my ipad

because the nearest box is downstairs and my room's upstairs there's no real incentive for me to bring it downstairs unless i wanna watch tv through my xbox one that bad...and i don't

i reserve the xbox one for games if i wanted to do something else I'd use a different device

the few things i might do outside of games on XB1 are the following

-NFL
-Internet Explorer
-Youtube

whatever tickles my fancy but those are the most likely results and CW/FX Depending on what i missed or if i wanna catch something and see if I'm interested in said series

Are your friends you? Do they live in your house?

If no, I have no idea why the **** anything you just said is relevant to anything.

who the hell doesn't have a smartphone or tablet these days? like i said unless it's a series/season finale or a crucial sports game seeing it right this instant won't make a difference

we have so many media devices that do what the xbox one's side projects are that it's hard to see someone justify using the xbox one for those purposes alone

First of all, me.

And second of all, who wants to watch a movie/TV show on a smartphone or a tablet when you have a TV with an Xbone already connected to it?
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#73leatheljPosted 1/24/2014 2:45:41 PM
this us quite a dumb topic. The xb1 has a ton of multi media and other options it's a all in one experience maybe they like tv interface in xb1 more and enjoy using it tbh what they do with there time and there money is not your problem I'm sure your overreacting I bet they play games maybe they watch tv more then so be it. It's not bothering any one.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#74archibald3Posted 1/24/2014 2:54:44 PM
Just another troll topic in a ocean of them, with a whole lotta trolls swimming around and treading water. "You don't think/like/do things exactly like me so I'm going to argue with you for months about it!". My friends who own Xbox Ones really enjoy all the voice commanded snapping of various features internet/tv/YouTube/netflix/games - it's all pretty instantaneous . "Wow imagine liking that ?" So impossible to understand.
#75nelson0928Posted 1/24/2014 2:58:01 PM
So am I. Because there aren't any good games on next gen consoles right now. Anybody who says:"Ryse, DR3 and Knack ar da besttest gaems evar!" are just lying out of their asses. Nobody would've even bought any of these games if they came out in 2015.
#76TheArcadePosted 1/24/2014 3:15:12 PM
Of course! Because Xbone has a Blu-ray player just like PS3/4. I know I would only use my PS3 for a Blu-ray player if I had one.
---
Greatest Shows of All Time.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends