Xbros, just remember during these dark times that at least u r not Wii U owners

#1bushidoblitzzPosted 1/24/2014 11:06:28 AM
and games like Watch Dogs aren't being canceled on your platform of choice!
---
Home What's New Contribute Features Boards Users Help 3DS DS iPhone PC PS2 PS3 PS4 PSP Vita Wii Wii U Xbox 360 Xbox One All Systems
#2PoweredMilkManPosted 1/24/2014 11:07:18 AM
But it was delayed on any consoles I wanted to play it on!!!!!
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU - bloodandbourbon
#3cheezedadadaPosted 1/24/2014 11:08:24 AM
I saw that Ubisoft said "no comment" when asked? What kind of BS is that? Peoples preorders are getting cancelled and they cant offer an answer with some insight?
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#4mewmew42Posted 1/24/2014 11:24:37 AM
Erm what dark times are you talking about

I own a ps4 and it's collecting dust

Xbox1 have DR3,ryse even forza, and garbage ps4 got a pew pew killzone & resogun

I don't get for all ths talk about next gen powarrrr resogun is as good as it gets, it's pathetic

At least with 3rd party games, ryse, DR3 & forza it should last until titanfall

But for ps4 owners im running back to my trusty 360.massive rip off by sony
#5Demon_AckerPosted 1/24/2014 11:25:57 AM
Goddammit Ubisoft
I'm losing faith in them
---
http://i.minus.com/iTBEmtq51B2ie.gif http://i.minus.com/ibxZBsrHJIljjP.gif http://i.minus.com/i1TgYGVJ7b8KZ.gif
#6garcia_jxPosted 1/24/2014 11:47:26 AM
Well...I got my ps4 for the multiplats. My Xbox for everything else.
#7Jx1010Posted 1/24/2014 11:48:26 AM
lol did u see the poll today?
#8EllesarienPosted 1/24/2014 11:49:58 AM
What Dark Times? This was a stellar launch compared to last gen.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#9xHuckleberryPosted 1/24/2014 11:51:09 AM
mewmew42 posted...
Erm what dark times are you talking about

I own a ps4 and it's collecting dust

Xbox1 have DR3,ryse even forza, and garbage ps4 got a pew pew killzone & resogun

I don't get for all ths talk about next gen powarrrr resogun is as good as it gets, it's pathetic

At least with 3rd party games, ryse, DR3 & forza it should last until titanfall

But for ps4 owners im running back to my trusty 360.massive rip off by sony

Everyone knows that it doesnt matter what system you got. You aint got **** to play.

Stop pretending ryse is good. And stop pretending the majority of gamers care about racing games.(most of you bought it because its next gen graphics and theres nothing else to buy)

DR3 is it, and they already tossed out DLC. Not very good DLC at that. Large files for almost nothing? Super next gen stuff huh.

Anyway, neither system has anything worth it imo. If someone was to ask me which console to get, id tell them to wait. Keep playing your ps3/360. Youre not missing anything that wont be there in a few months.
---
GT: xHuckleberry --- PSN: yafeelme
>Living proof of a dying dream.
#10Reflex-ArcPosted 1/24/2014 11:58:25 AM
...but I do own a Wii U, in addition to the other consoles, and I've played it more in the last few weeks that either of them.

Console bigotry is silly.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard