I wish you could double tap the Xbox button to bring up the classic Xbox Guide

#1motoraptorPosted 1/24/2014 12:31:54 PM
Double tap the Xbox button and a menu will snap with all the good old favorites such as friends, party, messages, achievements, etc. Simply double tap again to exit the menu. This way the current existing method of going to the dashboard (one press of the Xbox button) isn't disrupted.

All that double-tapping the xbox button currently does (that I'm aware of) is switching between snapped screens. That can easily be fixed with a tiny switch screen button at the top of the of the snapped menu.

Hell, you could even say, "Xbox, go to Guide" and bam, wam, honey-and-jam, you're there.

I hope this is a part of what MS means by addressing the Live experience in the next update.
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif
#2motoraptor(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2014 1:25:13 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3aszsithPosted 1/24/2014 1:48:01 PM
While I can certainly appreciate that the UI leaves some things to be desired, why are so many users intent on turning the XBOne into a SuperHD360?

Everything that was to be different about the console is lamented. Apparently people just want a 360 with better graphics.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#4pwnater777Posted 1/24/2014 1:48:36 PM
They took that menu out? Lame.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#5gohoanqPosted 1/24/2014 1:55:46 PM
aszsith posted...
While I can certainly appreciate that the UI leaves some things to be desired, why are so many users intent on turning the XBOne into a SuperHD360?

Everything that was to be different about the console is lamented. Apparently people just want a 360 with better graphics.

People want FEATURES to use on their Xbox Ones.. the XO has almost nothing... and the things it does have are so freaking convoluted that it's almost not worth using them.

You tell me why someone wanting something as brilliant as the 360 guide to be implemented on the XO is wanting a "SuperHD360"? What we want is MS to realize they screwed the hell up by messing with such a good formula in the first place.

You can add to something like what the 360 did without turning it into whatever the hell they thought the XO should have been.. All I see when I use my XO is how they must have thrown out common sense when making it.
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#6casper316Posted 1/24/2014 1:59:49 PM
motoraptor posted...
Uh... 720p, 6v6, bots, 30fps, spycam, NSA, #dealwithit, shill, youtubers

/reported #troll #sonypony
---
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316