Did you see the poll Today?

#1Jx1010Posted 1/24/2014 12:39:29 PM
Most people havent bothered to get an xboxOne or any xbox at all. wow
#2BloodyDove2vsPosted 1/24/2014 12:40:40 PM
And in five, four, three, two, ...
---
1080p is the Holy Grail of HD resolution minus the XB1M13.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp8aNBFFaw0
#3curtlandPosted 1/24/2014 12:41:20 PM
My Jimmie. It has been rustled.
---
Only idoits can't spell.
#4cheezedadadaPosted 1/24/2014 12:42:11 PM
8472 out of 7.1 billion is most people, yes.
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#5claudekennilolPosted 1/24/2014 12:44:01 PM
cheezedadada posted...
8472 out of 7.1 billion is most people, yes.


Right, 'cause all 7.1 billion visit gfaqs..
---
I've outgrown my old quote. It's been there for years, but now it's gone.
#6DoukouPosted 1/24/2014 12:45:00 PM
34>66?
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
#7DinglesteedPosted 1/24/2014 12:45:03 PM
Jx1010 posted...
Most people havent bothered to get an xboxOne or any xbox at all. wow


Enough people have bought one to sell what, over 4 million consoles already? That's a whole lot of consoles sold already.
---
Playing: CoD: Ghosts (PS4), Forza 5 (XB1), Mario 3D World (Wii U), ETS2 (PC)
3DS FC: 2191-7639-5571
#8cheezedadadaPosted 1/24/2014 12:45:37 PM
claudekennilol posted...
cheezedadada posted...
8472 out of 7.1 billion is most people, yes.


Right, 'cause all 7.1 billion visit gfaqs..


Exactly what I am saying. Its a small sample of people so it means nothing.
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#9Jx1010(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2014 12:47:43 PM
hey man number might be numbers but the poll doesnt lie
#10motoraptorPosted 1/24/2014 12:49:09 PM
TC you realize that four out of the five poll options mean that people have owned at least one of any Xbox, right? You understand that the only option of no Xbox ever is only 34.82% meaning the other 65.18% of voters own any kind of Xbox?
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif