MolaMadara : Punkin (200 - Strider) - http://i.imgur.com/peZhp.jpg
MulaMadara : Deneb (25 - Sorc)
#52jastenPosted 1/24/2014 6:11:16 PM
StrongBlackVine posted...
Satchmo25 posted...
dnmt posted...
Satchmo25 posted...
dnmt posted...
So wait do sales matter or not? I just want to get your answer now before the January NPD numbers are out.

Games matter

Well neither console has any must-have games right now, lol. Buying a console at launch is for babies.

its magnified even more when you look at the PS4 and it's barren wasteland of any games. Software sales are bearing that out too much to ponys chagrin

Worldwide PS4 is curbstomping Xflop, but keep holding on to the NPD. US is the only place Microsoft is competitive any more.

Didn't you know real facts mean nothing here? I really wish I had some of these poster's ability to so completely ignore facts and reality and live in my own little fantasy paradise... that is a handy skill.
---
We are not merely the sum of our parts
Becoming a monster to fight the monster still ends with a monster.
#53KcrackPosted 1/24/2014 6:19:52 PM
Nowhere in that tweet did Greenberg say they were sold to consumers. It's more spin, the same we've seen for years. Notice at the end of December they shouted from the hill tops that they sold 3 million to consumers? Now their financial report claims they've sold 3.9 million at the end of December to retailers. Put two and two together OP, or continue to live in your own fantasy and flood this board with the same topics.
#54ScreamingMidgetPosted 1/24/2014 6:21:40 PM
slyman19 posted...
snowman5373 posted...
For the small price of $400 you wont have to do this anymore TC.

But he`ll become a pony which is FAR worse than bot.

That depends. Ponies have brains and are therefore smarter than bots, whose only emotion is bitterness. Thing is, bots are completely oblivious to all the bad things, which could be a plus. Because ignorance is bliss.
#55Laylow12Posted 1/24/2014 6:26:22 PM
Spin it and pray you win it!

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#56teehee23Posted 1/24/2014 6:37:18 PM
3.9 million consoles sold at $500.00 in such a short time in so few territories really proves how Xbox #1 is the true hardcore oldschool choice.
Thanks for the factual update, Mr. Greenberg.
---
Don't hate Xbox #1 because you can't get a girlfriend.
#57TGSnowwyPosted 1/24/2014 6:37:54 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
HENTAIDOJI posted...
jn20200 posted...
HENTAIDOJI posted...
http://i.imgur.com/w0Ez2vs.png

Officially the fastest selling console. Of. All. Time!

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/900-000-xbox-ones-went-unsold-worldwide-in-2013-update/1100-6417303/

Discussion over they are selling them now to customers.

Awesome news. 97% sold through to consumers.

You math bad. It's 77% that sold to consumers, 33% that sat on shelves.

Also, I love how you were all adamant in your OP and then you concede defeat with this post that they didn't actually sell 3.9 million, lol

Speaking of math, 77 + 33 = 110 (out of a maximum 100). I think you meant 77% and 23%, perhaps?
On the topic of fanboys/girls:
Long Live the SNES, Genesis CD, Playstation, Saturn, N64, Playstation 2, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox classic, Playstation 3, Xbox360, Gameboy Advance, DS, PSP, and PC (pre-Windows h8) !
---
---
National INtelligence agency of JApan abbreviation: NINJA.
#58TheArcadePosted 1/24/2014 6:39:30 PM
"Kinect inclusion was the right move it's fantastic. Congrats"

Wrong Kinect wasn't the right move. KILLER ******* INSTINCT was the right move. It's why me and all my friends want one. Just like DOA3 and Halo was the Killer App for the OG Xbox and Gears was the KA on 360. Xbone it's all about KI that's their best game. Followed by Forza.
---
Greatest Shows of All Time.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends
#59mjc0961Posted 1/24/2014 6:42:01 PM
rusty12000 posted...
Yes they sold 3.9 million to stores, 900k are still at stores waiting to be sold to people. It is all in the wording my friend.

---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#60Steeleagle40Posted 1/24/2014 6:45:31 PM
There is a joke about the old USSR, a big shot from the politburo was talking to some guys from a factory, and he was saying how great the soviet union was. And then camarade Ivanovic gets up and says: "that is all good camarade, but if we got the greatest agriculture in the world, where is our bread? If we have the greatest industry in the world, where are our cars? If we got the greatest medical advances, where are our medicines and hospitals?. The big wig gets off the podium and walks off upset. Next month he comes back and after his speech a single shaking guy gets up and says: All I want to know is : where is camarade Ivanovic?
If you don't get it. Why are there so many Xbones sitting in the stores, and you can't find a PS4, if the Xbone is selling so well?