Aaron Greenberg : 3.9million Xbones *SOLD*, not shipped

#61StrongBlackVinePosted 1/24/2014 6:49:45 PM
teehee23 posted...
3.9 million consoles sold at $500.00 in such a short time in so few territories really proves how Xbox #1 is the true hardcore oldschool choice.
Thanks for the factual update, Mr. Greenberg.

Nice troll, but the truth is you have retailers that are probably pissed that they have a bunch of ugly green boxes they can't sell fast enough.
#62KcrackPosted 1/24/2014 6:53:36 PM
StrongBlackVine posted...
teehee23 posted...
3.9 million consoles sold at $500.00 in such a short time in so few territories really proves how Xbox #1 is the true hardcore oldschool choice.

Nice troll, but the truth is you have retailers that are probably pissed that they have a bunch of ugly green boxes they can't sell fast enough.

teehee is a joke account, there is a reason everybody says "oh teehee topic" whenever he creates a new topic. Just laugh at the things he writes and at the people who try and argue with him.
#63teehee23Posted 1/24/2014 6:55:20 PM
StrongBlackVine posted...
teehee23 posted...

The truth is that it makes more sense for Xbox #'s to be on store shelves than it does for haters to be on the Xbox #1 board.

*points to sig and giggles*

All haters, keep hating Xbox #1, it reminds me how wonderful it is to not be alone or lonely.
Weeeeeee!
---
Don't hate Xbox #1 because you can't get a girlfriend.
#64Kult47Posted 1/24/2014 7:06:32 PM
I don't understand why this matters to people. Like they need reassurance in something they purchased. Do they feel like they are superior? Like it's them that won a console war as if they did something (I'm not saying anybody has won this one). This is for both sides by the way.
---
PSN- Orbital47
Gamertag- TOXic f47aLiTy
#65teehee23Posted 1/24/2014 7:09:45 PM
Kult47 posted...
I don't understand why this matters to people. Like they need reassurance in something they purchased. Do they feel like they are superior? Like it's them that won a console war as if they did something (I'm not saying anybody has won this one). This is for both sides by the way.

We don't actually consider Xbox #1 haters as 'people'.
They can't dance!

Topic= go Xbox #1.
---
Don't hate Xbox #1 because you can't get a girlfriend.
#66Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 1/24/2014 7:13:01 PM
teehee23 posted...

people like you scare me
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#67Kult47Posted 1/24/2014 7:13:54 PM
teehee23 posted...
Kult47 posted...

They can't dance!

Topic= go Xbox #1.

I honestly can't tell if your serious or your parodying a fanboy. Either way those were serious questions I posed. I'm curious way people have such brand loyalty to the point of thinking they are better than someone else based on the companies success.
---
PSN- Orbital47
Gamertag- TOXic f47aLiTy
#68RyuuHou25Posted 1/24/2014 9:40:28 PM
TGSnowwy posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
HENTAIDOJI posted...
jn20200 posted...
HENTAIDOJI posted...
http://i.imgur.com/w0Ez2vs.png

Officially the fastest selling console. Of. All. Time!

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/900-000-xbox-ones-went-unsold-worldwide-in-2013-update/1100-6417303/

Discussion over they are selling them now to customers.

Awesome news. 97% sold through to consumers.

You math bad. It's 77% that sold to consumers, 33% that sat on shelves.

Also, I love how you were all adamant in your OP and then you concede defeat with this post that they didn't actually sell 3.9 million, lol

Speaking of math, 77 + 33 = 110 (out of a maximum 100). I think you meant 77% and 23%, perhaps?
On the topic of fanboys/girls:
Long Live the SNES, Genesis CD, Playstation, Saturn, N64, Playstation 2, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox classic, Playstation 3, Xbox360, Gameboy Advance, DS, PSP, and PC (pre-Windows h8) !
---

Oh bloody hell, didn't even notice that. My fingers tend to move a bit fast when typing sometimes and I'll hit the wrong key. Ah well, whatever.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#6995_EclipsePosted 1/24/2014 10:28:48 PM
and people wonder why this boards are trolled so hard core. Fact still remains that the PS4 has sold more consoles, by a wide margin, in only 1 week difference. It is the fastest selling console, period, so please, try to stop being idiots.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#70aszsithPosted 1/24/2014 10:42:19 PM
95_Eclipse posted...
and people wonder why this boards are trolled so hard core. Fact still remains that the PS4 has sold more consoles, by a wide margin, in only 1 week difference. It is the fastest selling console, period, so please, try to stop being idiots.

People do wonder why these boards are trolled so hard because it is completely pointless. The definition of trolling is making posts devoid of legitimate information in an attempt to illicit a negative response, such as the valueless addition to the thread quoted above.

Since everyone is so focused on which number is higher, let's look at those numbers.

The fact remains that Sony has revenue of $1.676 Billion on 4.2 million consoles sold at $399 and that Microsoft has revenue of $1.946 Billion on 3.9 million consoles sold at $499. Gosh. It appears as though Microsoft has earned $300 Million dollars more.

The point of a business is to make money, not friends, and it looks like Microsoft is actually making more money by selling less product. So please, stop being rude.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.