open world gta fans which would you like?

#1kennyynnooPosted 1/24/2014 2:32:23 PM
An open world Gtav size but every single building, house can be entered?

Or a world Gtav size with let's just say 2 more giants cities added to it, so 3x the size in the end?

Before you answer remember that you can fly planes and helicopters in this world.

I want substance over size, I loved how you could enter like 95% of the buildings in state of decay. I hope they don't expand open world sizes but rather open up the world more.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#2NfuzedXGamerPosted 1/24/2014 2:37:06 PM
every building accessible. If skyrim and fallout can do it theres no excuse.
#3Tomar-RePosted 1/24/2014 3:25:52 PM
NfuzedXGamer posted...
every building accessible. If skyrim and fallout can do it theres no excuse.

Are you serious? It's a completely different engine. Aside from that, in those games, interiors are treated as different areas, which is why your game loads when you enter them. In GTA's case, every interior would have to be part of the actual world, and having a full view of the interior of every single building in the game just asking too much for the technology being used. If anyone's not following me, I'll simplify it.

Firstly, think of GTA IV and how you could enter internet cafes and still see the world outside. Asking for every building (especially skycrapers) to be like this would be impossible for a game being created for last-gen.

Now, regarding games like Skyrim and Fallout, those places you enter aren't actually apart of the world. Once you enter a building, it's completely separated from wherever it is you came from. If this wasn't the case, you wouldn't have to load every single time you go inside/outside a place.
---
PSN: Deathless600 XBL: Spectralnaut
3DS: 5026 4501 0564 Steam: Dirtbag Daryl