Do you think Titanfall will be as amazing as Halo was when it was released?

#21ElemayowePosted 1/26/2014 5:37:51 AM
xtacb posted...
CrusnikCain posted...
No and didn't find Halo amazing

well many people did, and Halo 1, still remains as the highest review rated FPS on gamerankings (if you dont count Metroid on GC)

Halo: Combat Evolved
Bungie Software/Microsoft Game Studios, 2001 95.54%

That's like saying, Mitt Romney is president of the USA, if you don't count Barack Obama.
---
XBL: DeathOnSkates 3DS: 0602 - 6733 - 6087
#22Jedi454Posted 1/26/2014 5:58:41 AM
I guess I won't be seeing any of you guys on XBL :(

TItanfall left without a chance.
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#23angel609Posted 1/27/2014 5:23:25 AM
halo 2 and 3 have to be the best multiplayer games. I miss grinding endlessly and never getting my 50 in lone wolves. it seems like these games are going backwards though, halo is garbage now.

back on topic, if titanfall has a mode with no AI and true skill, then i think it will be amazing

why dont they use true skill ratings or ranks anymore?
---
GT-VandaliismZ (with 2 i's) add me
Coolest guy youll ever meet
#24micheal82Posted 1/27/2014 5:29:36 AM
I don't know about it being better than Halo CE, but it does have the potential to be the COD killer that people have been waiting for.
---
I can shoot a whole load into a guys face and they just brush it off. - Psquared34
#25The_DeskPosted 1/27/2014 8:04:59 AM
CrusnikCain posted...
No and didn't find Halo amazing
#26lunchbox2042Posted 1/27/2014 8:09:14 AM
It wouldn't be competing with the first Halo. It might be able to cut into CoD's fanbase since not many people buy those games for the single player campaign anyway.
#27SazukeEXPosted 1/27/2014 8:13:36 AM
Nope.

Having no story or single player will also make it hard to like any of the characters, if there are any, in Titanfall.

From what I've seen nothing in Titanfall is as epic as Master Chief.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3609 - 2155 - 4967
Trainer Name: Rob. Friend Safari - Fighting: Mankey, Throh, and Riolu. PM me if you add me so I can add you.
#28Special-EddPosted 1/27/2014 8:19:54 AM
I voted no and not because I don't think Titanfall will be awesome but simply because Halo really broke the mold when it was originally released. I still remember the first time I picked up the duke at my friends house for some co-op campaign action and I was blown away almost instantly. From then on I was a huge fan of the franchise.

Titanfall comes to us in an age where you can find a solid shooter pretty much anywhere. The idea of having mechs in the middle of infantry combat is a cool idea and looks like it is executed in a very interesting way. As excited as I am to play the game I just don't think it will capture those same feelings I had when I first experienced Halo.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#29Ty5454Posted 1/27/2014 11:32:01 PM
Halo is what got me into fps it was amazing i rember systen linking halo combat evolved the most fun ever
---
Posted using GameFlux
#30Reece504Posted 1/28/2014 1:48:26 AM
SazukeEX posted...
Nope.

Having no story or single player will also make it hard to like any of the characters, if there are any, in Titanfall.

From what I've seen nothing in Titanfall is as epic as Master Chief.

Never saw what was so epic about a character that didn't talk and that you never saw his face.

Story was great but as a character he never stood out to me I feel like Marcus fenix is a better flushed out character than master chief IMO.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez