I'm still in between Xbox One and PS4...

#11FourManSevenPosted 1/24/2014 4:51:01 PM
It's a competition between what features you want. Lack of Power vs Lack of games are clearly trolls. Being that both PS4 and Xbox One have very few games available.
Not that either console is really worth the money at the moment anyway.
#12AshWilliams78Posted 1/24/2014 4:52:52 PM
If you do purchase an Xbox One then stay away from this board. All you'll hear is how much of a bad decision you made.

That being said they're both very good consoles with great Games so you really can't go wrong.
---
Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this?
This is my BOOMSTICK!
#13aj4x94Posted 1/24/2014 5:00:05 PM
For the moment....none.

They both lack games, so you'll be pretty bored played, Knack, Ryse, and whatever last gen port or halfbaked launch titles that are available.

Save your money, and work on your backlog until better games come out.
---
Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, GTA V, Siren Blood Curse, ICO/Shadow of the Colossus, Borderlands.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94
#14jastenPosted 1/24/2014 5:11:23 PM
If you have PSN+ already, easy PS4. Also, save the 100 on the console then put that to ACIV, Knack, and/or Infamous in some combination.

Until Quantum Break drops, I really can't argue for the One at all. But then, maybe you like the exclusives they have right now, whereas I only want Dead Rising 3 at the moment.
---
We are not merely the sum of our parts
Becoming a monster to fight the monster still ends with a monster.
#15TargettPracticePosted 1/24/2014 5:12:26 PM
dnmt posted...
richboy900 posted...
Lack of power vs lack of games

Lack of games on either console will be fixed soon enough. Lack of power is impossible to fix. Makes you think.

PC is the only logical choice. Both consoles are irreparably broken.
#16TheCyborgNinjaPosted 1/24/2014 5:51:16 PM
Make a list of current and upcoming games. Whichever one has more to buy is the one to choose.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo