Why did you guys buy an XB1 over a PS4

#51Froyo101Posted 1/24/2014 7:56:28 PM
I don't have either yet, but I'm going to get a xbone first because it has the games I want, like Dead Rising 3 and Halo. I'll get a PS4 eventually, but because it doesn't have the games I want, xbone takes priority.
#52TrueGBPosted 1/24/2014 8:03:31 PM
Couldn't find a PS4.
---
Future Billionaire
#53Superman070776Posted 1/24/2014 8:16:20 PM
I got my X1 because it has the games coming that I want to play, and the playstation doesn't. All of my friends are making the switch to X1, so that is another reason not to go with sony. I have Peggle 2, Powerstar Golf, and Ghosts, all digital, right now. By April, I will double my library with TitanFall, Minecraft, and Project Spark (I have my Beta Key for the beta coming in February). Those 6 games may not be the games other people would choose...but I am not other people. I will be fine until next fall unless some arcade games or something come out and I decide to pick them up as an impulse buy (maybe the Lego Movie Game if my daughters see the trailer and want to play it with me). I don't care about framerates, or how many pixels...if a game is fun and plays good, I don't care if someone else has more pixels. I have been gaming since my first Atari 2600, and have had fun all the way. A game like Minecraft has low end graphics, and I put more hours into the 360 version than I put into any other game ever. If you get hung up on a game being the prettiest, you are doing it wrong.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoilingKoolaid
#54guardianss2Posted 1/24/2014 8:36:25 PM
Mainly because of the titles at release. I plan to get both systems, as i only have the Xbox One right now. I think it also has a partial commitment to loyalty as well. Alot of what Microsoft had thrown on the table as far as exclusives were more appealing to me. Not to rack Sony, as where my favorite games of all time were on PSOne. Microsoft had a rough start with the Xbox 360 when the E74 error occured, but we got halo, fable, forza and gears of war. Im happy with the Xbox One but I cant wait to get the PS4 as well.
#55theantikarmaPosted 1/24/2014 8:51:05 PM
Xbox has better shooters, and those are all I care about.
#56Bac0n01Posted 1/24/2014 8:51:08 PM
I didn't. I bought both.
---
GT: bac0n01
PSN: The_Crispy_Bacon
#57md22mdrxPosted 1/24/2014 8:54:39 PM
degen2011 posted...
xbox one has fewer pesky frames in its games

that frees up the 6 billion transistors to help you ascend to the next level of gaming.

the power of the cloud combined with the magic of kinect 2.0 means this is the only true next gen experience

for the modest price of $499USD this all in one package can be yours

^ Trolling like a BOSS!
#58YOLOSWAGBROPosted 1/24/2014 8:57:47 PM
Because of brown and grey shooters, football, and TV. These are all manly things, and I'm a manly man so the choice in systems was obvious.
#59mcnichojPosted 1/24/2014 9:02:33 PM
iKhan88 posted...
Feature-wise, the PS4 seems better than the XB1 in almost every way. Runs games better, no cost to use Netflix or use Internet browser, removable batteries, Touchpad, Gyroscope, and accelerometer in controller, PSNow, and at the moment, game video streaming
Nice it runs a few multiplats better but it doesn't have the same exclusives.
You should be paying for multiplayer on either console already anyway, moot point. XBL + Netflix < What you pay for cable
Removable batteries are a plus in my book.
Touchpad has had nearly no use for me as all the other stuff.
PSNow isn't out yet, won't effect me when it does as I still own a PS3 and I'll mostly want to play more obscure games that will never get added anyway.
They need to fix streaming, it randomly drops on me sometimes when no one is even watching. i.e. there should be no pressure on the stream.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.
#60Rome218Posted 1/24/2014 9:06:44 PM
I like the controller better, and MS is the king of making online experiences great on console.
---
http://kotaku.com/5938996/the-worst-internet-trolls-might-be-mentally-ill