Why did you guys buy an XB1 over a PS4

#71KotomineKireiPosted 1/25/2014 1:15:12 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
KotomineKirei posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Because they've received patches and DLC sooner than PS in the past, at least on the games I've played.

They only received those sooner because they had bought the privilege of stalling their arrival on PS.

Did they get them sooner.... answer = yes

The ends justify the means, eh?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlVHXT3edG4
#72SigmaLongshotPosted 1/25/2014 1:23:55 AM
Because the PS4 shares a first syllable with the word "paedophile", and I won't be associated with that sort of thing.

Nah, I prefer all the exclusive titles currently available on the Xbox One. The PS4 will come into it's own later for me, I reckon. and I'll nab one at a later date.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#73Ty5454Posted 1/25/2014 1:37:36 AM
Controller and gimmicks it has
---
Posted using GameFlux
#74sjc1279Posted 1/25/2014 1:55:36 AM
iKhan88 posted...
I'm not a Sony fanboy, I'm a Nintendo fanboy, so I'm not trolling. This is something I'm legitimately curious about. I'm not saying the XB1 legitimately sucks, I'm just saying from my uninformed perspective, it seems worse, and I'd like you to explain to me why it's not.

Feature-wise, the PS4 seems better than the XB1 in almost every way. Runs games better, no cost to use Netflix or use Internet browser, removable batteries, Touchpad, Gyroscope, and accelerometer in controller, PSNow, and at the moment, game video streaming

It's also 100 dollars cheaper

The only thing it seems that the XB1 has over the PS4 is the Kinect. But I've heard a lot of criticism of it.

Is it just the games at launch? I know Sony is typically known for having better exclusives than Microsoft, and most 3rd party games are coming to both

Please explain.

I already had launch ps4 so there was no reason to buy another ps4 over x1. I consider getting wii u, but I predicted that wii u will fail and I'm glad I chose x1 over wii u.
---
PS4 upgrade to 1TB
Xbox One Day One Edition 500GB