30fps....60fps....SAME GAME IN THE END!!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. 30fps....60fps....SAME GAME IN THE END!!
1 year ago#131
I have the PS4 version and to be honest, the frame rate is pretty unstable. I'd say it drops to the 40's relatively often.
---
Xbox Live: Phange 2
Playstation Network: Phange
1 year ago#132
MOATS7798 posted...
AME GAME IN THE END!!

Tomb Raider.....720P....1080P....

Same game as well.....

Not even close.

Posts like this make me see why some people prefer and defend the Xbox One; They are simply not very well informed or educated on the tech nor have the ability to draw analogies. I dare say that if Tomb Raider was in BLACK AND WHITE on the Xbox One, they would defend that as being the "same game" as well.
---
Duck Dynasty - The epicenter of ignorance and hate in America. And bad grooming habits.
1 year ago#133
Phange 2 posted...
I have the PS4 version and to be honest, the frame rate is pretty unstable. I'd say it drops to the 40's relatively often.

Am I missing something here because going to your PSN profile indicates you don't have TR at all:

http://psnprofiles.com/Phange&completion=all&order=played&pf=ps4#content
1 year ago#134
I played BFBC2 and BF3 at 30fps on the Xbox 360, playing BF4 at 60fps on the Xbox One seems less fun, not game-wise. Just the framerate, I can't stand it, I prefer the 30fps in most games. Hopefully it's not the same with Halo 5
1 year ago#135
G2584 posted...
If you think there is no noticeable difference between 30 and 60fps, then you are incredibly ignorant. This sounds like a reassurance topic to me.

Then you admit that the xbox one version of Ghosts is superior because the ps4 has frame rate issues? Thank you for confirming. Cause otherwise you'd all be hypocrites.
1 year ago#136
zephirraines posted...
G2584 posted...
If you think there is no noticeable difference between 30 and 60fps, then you are incredibly ignorant. This sounds like a reassurance topic to me.

Then you admit that the xbox one version of Ghosts is superior because the ps4 has frame rate issues? Thank you for confirming. Cause otherwise you'd all be hypocrites.

I would call it more of a tradeoff since Ghosts runs at double the resolution on PS4 with only minor framerate hiccups. That said, Ghosts is an obvious outlier here with every other game running better on the PS4 in every conceivable way.
1 year ago#137
dnmt posted...
zephirraines posted...
G2584 posted...

I would call it more of a tradeoff since Ghosts runs at double the resolution on PS4 with only minor framerate hiccups. That said, Ghosts is an obvious outlier here with every other game running better on the PS4 in every conceivable way.

Well then if you could still enjoy Ghosts and its the top selling ps4 game then TR on xbox one will still be great! You guys can have the extra fps because i will enjoy NEW games while you desperately cling for any pseudo victory.

This gen has really turned into xbox one =ps2 and ps4 = original xbox with no Halo.
1 year ago#138
zephirraines posted...
dnmt posted...
zephirraines posted...
G2584 posted...

Well then if you could still enjoy Ghosts and its the top selling ps4 game then TR on xbox one will still be great! You guys can have the extra fps because i will enjoy NEW games while you desperately cling for any pseudo victory.

This gen has really turned into xbox one =ps2 and ps4 = original xbox with no Halo.

Who said I have a PS4 anyway? lol. Getting a console at launch - any console - is for dummies, but I think we all know who's gonna have the best games by this generation's end (;
1 year ago#139
95_Eclipse posted...
Reflex-Arc posted...
Threads like this make it disturbingly obvious which users truly just love gaming, and which are hung up on specs.

Just play your games, folks. It's all good. :)

Or maybe, it makes it obvious who doesn't have foresight. In a few years when games are pushing the limits of the hardware to the max, games that can only manage 30 FPS on PS4, will have to be dumbed down graphically, and potentially in gameplay (via reduced on screen enemies for example) in order to maintain 30 FPS and not dip hard.

Honestly, most people don't care much about it, it's just when idiot fanboys try to pretend the XBO is more powerful than it is, that draws out the trolls. 90% of the trolling over graphics differences, is caused by XBO fanboys who STILL dispute the power difference, even though it's there for anyone to see, in cold hard facts, known as specs. If they didn't do that dumb ****. No one would care.

Going by your very own logic, no one here should be listening to you.
---
"Maybe all these clowns should chill out and stop trolling me." - MetroidFan9999
1 year ago#140
dnmt posted...
zephirraines posted...
dnmt posted...
zephirraines posted...
G2584 posted...

Who said I have a PS4 anyway? lol. Getting a console at launch - any console - is for dummies, but I think we all know who's gonna have the best games by this generation's end (;

And i am not denying the ps4 is more powerful then the xbox. I am denying its that big of a deal. Never once while playing Ghosts on xbox one or the Last of Us on ps3 did i lose enjoyment of the game because it was not native 1080p. I just enjoyed the game.

Frame rate does matter to me but i find it ironic that a game like TR that people enjoyed a year ago at 30fps is now mocked for not being a pseudo 60fps on xbox one yet when the ps4 couldn't hold Ghosts at 60fps the ponies said "frame rate is not a big deal as long as its over 30...." Same thing they said about Drive club being 30fps so far.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. 30fps....60fps....SAME GAME IN THE END!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived