30fps....60fps....SAME GAME IN THE END!!

#161WaywardBiscuitPosted 2/2/2014 9:42:24 AM
MOATS7798 posted...
Well....after letting everyone ramble on with their OPINIONS, which I do respect....I'm still looking for the answer...

I've been playing TR on X1 since launch, I have yet to experience any issues, visuals are improved, I for one enjoy using KInect on occasion to switch weapons or bring up the map, yet...I'm still waiting foe that moment in a game like this where 30 VS 60 is such a big deal.

Everyone is talking about it, yet I'm waiting for that moment where I'd be stupid enough to get a PS4 for a few more FPS.

And last gen, I never once bragged over what version was better on which ever console, I had a PS3, it was a nice Bluray player and I owned one game (MLB The Show) which was the only game worth it on the PS3, and this gen....Killzone again is all it has...again? I enjoy my games more on Xbox, been on XBL since the beta days on the original Xbox, have built up a lot of great friends, why would I leave that community I've been part of for 12 years now for 1-2 good exclusives and a few FPS??

It's funny how bad the PS3 sucked and you guys stayed loyal to the garbage system, and now the PS4 is more powerful and some of us stay loyal but feel that loyal Xbox fans need to jump ship all of a sudden??

I still play NES games, SNES, Genesis...I'm far from worried about a few more Pixels and frames the PS4 can do over another system BELIEVE THAT! If it had great games I'd get one, if it has more than one game worth getting I'd get one, it doesn't, so the 1080P/60FPS will never work with a guy like me!

And the troll comes out, opinions are fine but terrible ones like the ps3 sucked and had no games is just wrong.
---
George Likes Spicy Chicken
#162garainePosted 2/2/2014 9:44:50 AM
You know what bothers me most about these topics is not the fanboys throwing system specs around its when you say we are in denial. I know the ps4 is more powerful I just dont care nor understand why it matter so much to others. I cant name 1 game that i had less or more fun with because of framerate or output resolution. I own gaming pc and have played alot of games that looked alot better than the console counterpart. But in the end after im done oogling and admiring the graphics the gameplay experience was the same. I didnt buy an xbox one for the graphics. I bought it for the games and im not saying the games are the holy grail of gaming but i had to make a choice. My choice was xbox one maybe it wasnt the best choice but it was an educated choice.
#163DarknessXSeekerPosted 2/2/2014 10:19:43 AM
MOATS7798 posted...
Well....after letting everyone ramble on with their OPINIONS, which I do respect....I'm still looking for the answer...

I've been playing TR on X1 since launch, I have yet to experience any issues, visuals are improved, I for one enjoy using KInect on occasion to switch weapons or bring up the map, yet...I'm still waiting foe that moment in a game like this where 30 VS 60 is such a big deal.

Everyone is talking about it, yet I'm waiting for that moment where I'd be stupid enough to get a PS4 for a few more FPS.

And last gen, I never once bragged over what version was better on which ever console, I had a PS3, it was a nice Bluray player and I owned one game (MLB The Show) which was the only game worth it on the PS3, and this gen....Killzone again is all it has...again? I enjoy my games more on Xbox, been on XBL since the beta days on the original Xbox, have built up a lot of great friends, why would I leave that community I've been part of for 12 years now for 1-2 good exclusives and a few FPS??

It's funny how bad the PS3 sucked and you guys stayed loyal to the garbage system, and now the PS4 is more powerful and some of us stay loyal but feel that loyal Xbox fans need to jump ship all of a sudden??

I still play NES games, SNES, Genesis...I'm far from worried about a few more Pixels and frames the PS4 can do over another system BELIEVE THAT! If it had great games I'd get one, if it has more than one game worth getting I'd get one, it doesn't, so the 1080P/60FPS will never work with a guy like me!

The PS3 did not suck, it has many fun exclusives and still has great exclusives coming out. If you didn't like the system fine, but don't say that it sucked because you didn't like it.
---
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."
#164Chanfan02Posted 2/2/2014 10:34:19 AM
I might be one of the lone ones on this but, I like 30-40 fps better inn certain situations. For first person shooters I like 50-60fps but for RPGs and some action/adventure games I kind of like 30fps. It almost gives it a more cinematic feel to me and I like that. Either way I will have fun with the games no matter what.

What happen to the days when gamers were having fun and weren't just nitpicking every possible detail? I miss those days, where we played for fun. If I am enjoying a game that is enough for me. Obviously improved graphics are nice but I am not going to nitpick tiny details.
---
XBL: Chanfan02
PSN: JChanfan
#165garainePosted 2/2/2014 10:35:14 AM
This^
#166DarknessXSeekerPosted 2/2/2014 10:35:18 AM
Chanfan02 posted...
I might be one of the lone ones on this but, I like 30-40 fps better inn certain situations. For first person shooters I like 50-60fps but for RPGs and some action/adventure games I kind of like 30fps. It almost gives it a more cinematic feel to me and I like that. Either way I will have fun with the games no matter what.

What happen to the days when gamers were having fun and weren't just nitpicking every possible detail? I miss those days, where we played for fun. If I am enjoying a game that is enough for me. Obviously improved graphics are nice but I am not going to nitpick tiny details.

This is exactly how I feel, glad to know I'm not the only one.
---
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."