can you queue a game to DL from the internet?

#1staticxtreme5Posted 1/25/2014 1:25:54 AM
I was hoping to queue Tomb Raider the night of its release since I'll be at work that night. Can you do this on the Xbox website or whatever, like you could the 360?
#2Millertime660Posted 1/25/2014 1:28:41 AM
Im pretty sure you can. I havent tried it though.
#3staticxtreme5(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2014 2:12:49 AM
Anyone tried it yet?
#4aszsithPosted 1/25/2014 2:25:36 AM(edited)
I just checked the MS Store and it appears as though you can purchase and select to download from a PC. If you have your system in standby I would assume it would download to it as soon as it can.

However, Tomb Raider was not showing yet. It don't believe they have a Pre-order system in place yet for digital distribution through the XBOne.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#5staticxtreme5(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2014 2:38:24 AM
Yeah, actually what I was wanting to do was hop on the site after midnight (I'll be working that night anyways) and buy the game and have it immediately start downloading on my One so I can play it the next day after I get some sleep. If I can't, its not a huge deal, but it'll mean I'll probably have to wait an additional day to play it.

I guess more importantly will be when the store updates. If it doesn't update at midnight or soon after it won't matter anyways.
#6aszsithPosted 1/25/2014 2:41:15 AM
My guess is that it won't update until mid-day like it usually does. What is it, something like 12:00pm(noon) PST I think.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#7staticxtreme5(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2014 2:45:04 AM
Ah, oh well. Thanks for the quick responses!
#8Sith JediPosted 1/25/2014 3:35:47 AM
Try queuing a demo or something to test it.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/