With Uncharted not slated for 2014 it looks like another year for xbox.

#21BoomerHelll(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2014 6:50:49 AM
settsdevil posted...
Oh wait your being serious?

Let me laugh even more: hahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahha

*you're*
and they call my topic trolling? seems like denial to me.
#22BoomerHelll(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2014 6:54:07 AM
DvoloS88 posted...
BoomerHelll posted...
Titanfall, halo 5 and sunset overdrive all coming in 2014, it looks like the crown of gaming isn't going anywhere another year. and its not even e3 yet. So Stoked!

And quantum break... Why do these types of topics/lists always forget to include qb, game looks phenomenal.

quantum break isn't confirmed for 2014, not yet anyway =)
#23krystylaPosted 1/25/2014 7:04:06 AM
BoomerHelll posted...
DvoloS88 posted...
BoomerHelll posted...
Titanfall, halo 5 and sunset overdrive all coming in 2014, it looks like the crown of gaming isn't going anywhere another year. and its not even e3 yet. So Stoked!

And quantum break... Why do these types of topics/lists always forget to include qb, game looks phenomenal.

quantum break isn't confirmed for 2014, not yet anyway =)

Quantum Break is slated for Summer 2014, we've already seen a bit of game play as well
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#24kennyynnooPosted 1/25/2014 7:06:19 AM
I should change my first reply, I hate uncharted but I haven't like a naughty dog game ever. They're movies more then games and have you climbing things all the time instead of action. I gave the last of us a try and hated it, random sections of the game had you literally just move a dumpster to climb something with zero enemy threat every time then a cutscene for 3 mins. The games are good for one play through and are boring actual games, I will say the stories are decent but I don't want to buy a movie, I want a game.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#25BoomerHelll(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2014 7:08:22 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
I should change my first reply, I hate uncharted but I haven't like a naughty dog game ever. They're movies more then games and have you climbing things all the time instead of action. I gave the last of us a try and hated it, random sections of the game had you literally just move a dumpster to climb something with zero enemy threat every time then a cutscene for 3 mins. The games are good for one play through and are boring actual games, I will say the stories are decent but I don't want to buy a movie, I want a game.

understandable, to each their own
#26ExempliGratiaPosted 1/25/2014 7:10:12 AM
No uncharted this year? Crap. I hope they announce more exclusives for this year or I'm going to hold off on getting my PS4 Infamous isn't enough to warrant a purchase.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#27KcrackPosted 1/25/2014 7:30:53 AM
BoomerHelll posted...
Kcrack posted...
Naughty Dog said they didn't say Uncharted won't be coming out this year. I'd post the link but I'm on my phone. Regardless, I'm assuming OP already knows as he hasn't provided a link himself and this is just another bad troll topic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTP4Dmhtrhk

Nice job ignoring my post and source from Naughty Dog stating otherwise. Fanboys on this board have trouble accepting facts.
#28KcrackPosted 1/25/2014 7:34:01 AM
Kcrack posted...
Naughty Dog’s Monacelli Clarifies he Wasn’t Talking About Uncharted 4 or The Last of Us: GOTY Edition Being “Doubtful” for 2014

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2014/01/24/naughty-dogs-monacelli-clarifies-he-wasnt-talking-about-uncharted-4-or-the-last-of-us-game-of-the-year-edition-being-doubtful-for-2014/

Sorry to disappoint you OP.

Here it is again.

/topic
#29BoomerHelll(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2014 7:37:48 AM
Kcrack posted...
Kcrack posted...
Naughty Dog’s Monacelli Clarifies he Wasn’t Talking About Uncharted 4 or The Last of Us: GOTY Edition Being “Doubtful” for 2014

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2014/01/24/naughty-dogs-monacelli-clarifies-he-wasnt-talking-about-uncharted-4-or-the-last-of-us-game-of-the-year-edition-being-doubtful-for-2014/

Sorry to disappoint you OP.

Here it is again.

/topic

okay its still not confirmed for 2014, the games i listed are.
#30HENTAIDOJIPosted 1/25/2014 7:42:05 AM
krystyla posted...
Pixx0 posted...
BoomerHelll posted...
krystyla posted...
Does it really matter?

Just enjoy the XBO w/o getting petty

Are you insinuating that games don't matter?

Considering what's happening with the Xbone, it's clear that's exactly MS stance: games don't matter.

What, I am just asking what does it matter if Uncharted won't be released 2014?

Pretending we like The Order brings back memories of Heavenly Sword.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg