Old gems from original xbox

#1leatheljPosted 1/25/2014 9:12:33 AM
Any one remember a game called "metal arms:Glinch in the system" that game was amazing you every one and everything were robots it's a 3rd person shooter it had lots of humor and plate forming and levels were huge to and if I remember right it got quite challenging it also had a fun multi player I actually think it's in xbox arcade I must have.
You guys have any gems you remember from the orginal xbox? Please post and describe the game if you do.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#2bessy67Posted 1/25/2014 9:13:52 AM
Phantom Dust and Crimson Skies are two of my favorite original Xbox games. Phil Spencer has been teasing Phantom Dust like crazy, so maybe it'll happen...
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#3Merc123Posted 1/25/2014 9:25:23 AM
I remember friends playing Metal Arms, i wasn't really my type of game though. Phantom Dust was really cool. I played a bit but watched a friend play the whole game, it was really cool for its time.

Otogi 1 and 2 were great as well. They looked gorgeous and were just plain fun. I thought they were really hard though and the time limit was kind of annoying. It sucks they are not bc
---
3DS FC 1719-3711-0721
Gamertag - Brokeslimjim v3 / PSN - Brokeslimjim
#4DvoloS88Posted 1/25/2014 9:26:10 AM
leathelj posted...
Any one remember a game called "metal arms:Glinch in the system" that game was amazing you every one and everything were robots it's a 3rd person shooter it had lots of humor and plate forming and levels were huge to and if I remember right it got quite challenging it also had a fun multi player I actually think it's in xbox arcade I must have.
You guys have any gems you remember from the orginal xbox? Please post and describe the game if you do.

Hell yes, you just brought back memories. I liked the weapons, do you remember brute force?
---
Microsoft fans and Sony fans, can't we all just get along?...
#5leathelj(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2014 9:34:27 AM
DvoloS88 posted...
leathelj posted...

Hell yes, you just brought back memories. I liked the weapons, do you remember brute force?

OMG brute force!! How could I forget that!! Hell yes I had that I did coop on that game all the time was fun as hell.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#6Reece504Posted 1/25/2014 9:42:47 AM
leathelj posted...
DvoloS88 posted...
leathelj posted...

OMG brute force!! How could I forget that!! Hell yes I had that I did coop on that game all the time was fun as hell.

Advent rising
Jade empire
Brute force
Shenmue2
Tao feng
Deathrow
Phantom dust
Conker

All these need to come out I heard double helix may make phantom dust so far they done well on ki remake and so far strider looks good as well so they seem to know what to do as fast as doing classics justice.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#7DvoloS88Posted 1/25/2014 9:43:30 AM
leathelj posted...
DvoloS88 posted...
leathelj posted...

Yup, that game desperately needed online.
---
Microsoft fans and Sony fans, can't we all just get along?...
#8richboy900Posted 1/25/2014 9:56:04 AM
For original Xbox my favourite games were project Gotham racing 2 (still one of the greatest racers ever), Halo CE, Timesplitters future perfect and ts2, star wars kotor 1 & 2, sw battlefront 1 & 2, midtown madness 3.

There are more, just can't think of them right now.
#9Reel_Big_MikePosted 1/25/2014 10:56:07 AM
Midtown Madness 3
All of the XSN Sports games (NHL Rivals, NFL Fever, NBA Inside Drive, MLB Inside Pitch, Links)
Shenmue II
Voodoo Vince
Psychonauts
Outlaw Golf
The Warriors
---
Note to GFAQs mods: You do an absolutely terrible job at modding trolling. Get better at it and give harsher punishments for it.
#10Rome218Posted 1/25/2014 10:57:41 AM
I own KOTOR, Max Payne 1, and Sid Mieir's Pirates!

Morrowind deserves mention.
---
http://kotaku.com/5938996/the-worst-internet-trolls-might-be-mentally-ill