Did anyone here have an Xbox Live account back in 2003?

#1Ferarri619Posted 1/25/2014 8:29:29 AM
Before Zombies and other cool gametypes existed, we just made them up using the Team Deathmatch mode.

Rainbow Six 3. I remember "Michael Myers", and another game we used to play using a glitch that let you play team deathmatch in a campaign level. I made alot of cool online friends in that game.

Halo 2, we played Zombies on Foundation, and it was a blast. I'm pretty sure Zombies was basically invented by the Halo 2 community, or at least is partially responsible for making it a real game type today.

Timesplitters: Future Perfect, playing my friend's maps that he created for hours on end. Good times.

My online friends from Xbox Live seem to have all moved on since then. Current FPSs just don't seem to do it for me. If I get an Xbox One in the future it'll probably be for RPGs and Killer Instinct.

Can anyone relate?
---
~Nintendo 64. Get N or Get out. Coming Fall 1996~
#2aszsithPosted 1/25/2014 8:34:51 AM
Resident Evil existed in 1996. In it you kill Zombies.

Just saying....
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#3Ferarri619(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2014 8:40:17 AM
aszsith posted...
Resident Evil existed in 1996. In it you kill Zombies.

Just saying....

Yeah, I mean the multiplayer game mode, lol.

The original Playstation was my first ever home console though. First RE game I played was 2. Got a really bad first impression with the controls (I was still too young at the time) but then I got used to it and it was awesome.

I remember looking up secrets to the game online and being like "Complete the game on hard mode in 3 hours, conserve ammo, WTF?"

Now that I'm older maybe I should attempt those secrets that I found crazy at the time.
---
~Nintendo 64. Get N or Get out. Coming Fall 1996~