Do you think Microsoft slacked off with the Xbone??

#1IloveslimesOMGPosted 1/25/2014 3:55:55 PM
I mean Xbox and xbox 360 were a lot stronger specs wise for their time and also cheaper... What happened to microsoft??
---
3DS FC: 0275-7744-8408
#2ScreamingMidgetPosted 1/25/2014 3:56:28 PM
Yes, big time.
#3dnmtPosted 1/25/2014 3:57:11 PM
I think it's pretty obvious by this point, yes. Their focus wasn't on games this time around and it shows.
#4IloveslimesOMG(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2014 3:59:22 PM
I know kinect is one of the reasons.. but I can't see how kinect is going to appeal to people... the best exclusives aren't gonna play better with kinect.
---
3DS FC: 0275-7744-8408
#5Spanish_Fly1Posted 1/25/2014 4:01:12 PM
IloveslimesOMG posted...
I know kinect is one of the reasons.. but I can't see how kinect is going to appeal to people... the best exclusives aren't gonna play better with kinect.

Hey man, could you give me the winning numbers to tomorrows lotto? I could really use the cash.
---
Day one, or two X-box-one owner RIP Zipper
MS: back to back console war winners.
#6BeefEasterPosted 1/25/2014 4:02:19 PM
yes and it's disappointing because the 360 was my go to system last gen, I love the exclusives, but I'm having a hard time justifying the $500 purchase just to play those exclusives
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#7dnmtPosted 1/25/2014 4:02:37 PM
Spanish_Fly1 posted...
IloveslimesOMG posted...

Hey man, could you give me the winning numbers to tomorrows lotto? I could really use the cash.

Hey man, could you name me a couple of amazing Kinect games? The technology has been out for years and years on 360, you know..
#8AzaneAzerPosted 1/25/2014 4:03:27 PM
Hardware scaling keeps getting bigger, so the Xbone running state of the art 2 year old hardware, is going to be a lot worse than when the 360 used 2 year old hardware, because that gap is so much larger.
and PC gaming took off a lot this gen, mostly because Steam made games not cost ridiculous prices.
#9richboy900Posted 1/27/2014 3:24:56 AM
Yea, after the original Xbox and the 360, and as an xbox fan i'd say yes but 50-50. Microsoft were too focused on creating an all round media device, and with kinect on top of that.
Something had to give and that was the hardware or a decent gpu, unless they wanted to release a console with a ps3 launch price tag.

It has far better launch games than the ps4, but the lack of power and inferior multiplats is unappealing
#10SigmaLongshotPosted 1/27/2014 3:43:59 AM
It was a dark, dark night, and the cirrus-infected soup of darkness, that haunting void-like sky was split... only by a solitary, gleaming orb. That orb lit the wasteland below that once was a cornucopia of bustling debate and intelligent conversation, a wonderous land filled with mutual interest and interesting nuance. Many tales tell of this beautiful land once known as Gamefaqs... but relegated they now are to mere tomes and folklore. Now, this land lies engulfed in atrophy and poisioned hatred, of rage-induced assaults, of feeding of the spirits of fellow men.

The topic creator skulks in, his breath visible in the moonlight as the icy cold kisses the condensation on his lips. In his arms he cradles a large, crude machine resembling an oversized mousetrap, and a bundle of cheese imprinted with several magical runes. These runes read "LOLOLOL", and the inhabitants of this land are drawn to their power.

Laying down the trap, he smirks with a demonic glint in his eye. He licks his lips in an almost sadistic hunger as he lays the rune-covered cheese upon the spring-loaded mechanism. Shivering with excitement he steps back, marvelling at his own devising, before scampering off to safety.

The troll-bait had been laid. And upon the horizon, many red, gleaming eyes sparkled in the darkness, and a vile thunderous rumble could be heard as the horde approached.

Tonight they would feast... but at what cost?
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/