Do you think Microsoft slacked off with the Xbone??

#41tadmfpolePosted 1/31/2014 2:59:39 PM
If they put out exactly what they wanted the console would be always online and have DRM on disc based games still.
---
my current game collection
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/tadmfpole/games/owned
#42levyjl1988Posted 1/31/2014 3:06:46 PM
So much back peddling... in any case they don't know what the consumers want. They don't really know how to address or fix the problem.
---
I hate games with bad game design
#43EllesarienPosted 1/31/2014 3:09:23 PM
levyjl1988 posted...
So much back peddling... in any case they don't know what the consumers want. They don't really know how to address or fix the problem.

You mean that horrible problem that made them sell more MS consoles at launch than ever before? Just...just horrible.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#44okibisanPosted 1/31/2014 3:09:46 PM
Killah Priest posted...
They didn't slack off.

They hoped that by focusing on a different market the amount of users they gained would be more than those they lost by alienating.

its called marketing.

This. Which is why I bought it and it's my first XBox console. Loving it so far.
#45lunchbox2042Posted 2/3/2014 7:32:54 AM
From the conception of the first Xbox they've wanted an all in one unit for the living room. They used the first two consoles to build up a user base then finally came through with the device they wanted to make.