how long before we get game that looks better than Ryse?

#1DojoMaxPosted 1/25/2014 4:07:26 PM
The game itself was alright but its art direction and graphics were a cut above the rest. Kind how what Gears was when it was released on 360. So how long before we see another game like this? The crytek artists were meticulous. I even seen some of their screen dumps from when they were developing different scenes and locales. Very impressive.
---
XBL: xShotz 101x | PSN DojoMax | I've had both systems and they're both garbage... :) | stop trollin
#2bessy67Posted 1/25/2014 4:08:55 PM
Probably Quantum Break, Halo 5 or Black Tusk's game
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#3cheezedadadaPosted 1/25/2014 4:10:07 PM
Did you play the Tomb Raider reboot yet? My friend owns both next gen consoles and he just went to the store today to get Tomb Raider since stores were selling it early. He actually ended up picking it on the Xbox One because he wants to play on there instead. He said so far (in his opinion), AC4 on the PS4 and Ryse were two of the best looking games out. He said this looks better.

Not sure if anyone else agrees and I still haven't seen it yet, but he thinks Tomb Raider > Ryse. Ill have to visit him and see if I agree.
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#4DoukouPosted 1/25/2014 4:11:05 PM
I'm going to say either Uncharted 4, Witcher 3 or Quantum Break
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
#5DojoMax(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2014 4:30:19 PM
I'm waiting for gamefly to send me TR. From the screens it looks really good. Just dunno if I want to pay full price for it. I'm interested in Uncharted as well. Maybe Halo 5?
---
stop trollin
#6StrongBlackVinePosted 1/25/2014 4:31:28 PM
Doukou posted...
I'm going to say either Uncharted 4, Witcher 3 or Quantum Break

The Order 1886, Uncharted 4, Quantum Break...basically it will have to be a rather linear story driven game. Witcher 3 is open world so I doubt it will be jaw-dropping(I hope it will be though). Halo won't be because it targeting 60fps.