Ac or Ryse

#1niotixPosted 1/26/2014 4:52:02 AM
Opinions would be appreciated on which one to get? I would prefer something to pick up and play rather than something that takes a long gaming session to get anything done.
#2Jedi454Posted 1/26/2014 4:55:12 AM
Get AC, but Ryse is a great game from what my friends tell me and also people on this board say, so Ryse might be worth 20-30 bucks down the line.
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#3kennyynnooPosted 1/26/2014 4:57:42 AM
I'm not loving AC but never have, going around in a pirate ship is boring to me, combat is decent. I want to give ryse a try myself.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#4dnmtPosted 1/26/2014 5:12:57 AM
Assassin's Creed 4.
#5CRASS5000Posted 1/26/2014 5:25:03 AM
I can definitely understand why people wouldn't like traveling everywhere in the ship BUT personally it's my favorite part.

The majority of my time in game is spent taking loot from ships. I'm having a lot of fun with the game as a whole, much better than the last installment.

I've heard good things about Ryse but I've also heard it is really short so I've been waiting for a price drop. I was going to get a used copy from Gamestop and do the old "7 Day Rental" trick but they didn't have any used copies. They didn't have any used Xbox One games actually.
---
GT. CRASS RAT GT2. LBC iGoNegative
*Official Topic Killer*
#6Merc123Posted 1/26/2014 6:54:03 AM
CRASS5000 posted...
I can definitely understand why people wouldn't like traveling everywhere in the ship BUT personally it's my favorite part. .

Mine too. I love the all the effort that they put into the open world ocean, its really impressive. Its kind of like the Wind Waker but on steroids. I especially love that if you sail into a storm things can go bad really fast. The water and waves just look amazing as well. Sometimes its just great to sail around and take in the amazing visuals.
---
3DS FC 1719-3711-0721
Gamertag - Brokeslimjim v3 / PSN - Brokeslimjim
#7Beaver_CastorPosted 1/28/2014 9:04:59 PM
Ryse because it's a truly next-gen game, and it also feels that way.
---
THE GINOSAJI NEVER STOPS!!!...un...til...you...are...DEAD!!!
#81nternationa7Posted 1/28/2014 9:08:00 PM
Ryse for mindless combat you can pick up at any time. You shouldn't play AC if you don't have the time to get vested in the story and world.
---
Lords of Shadow 2 (02/25/2014) will be GoTY 2014 for PS3/360 and best H&S of the generation. Optional QTEs, 20 hours gameplay, epic story, and challenging!
#9DojoMaxPosted 1/28/2014 10:06:22 PM
Beaver_Castor posted...
Ryse because it's a truly next-gen game, and it also feels that way.

This is not a fact. At all. Come on. It looks next gen that's about it.
---
stop trollin
#10aszsithPosted 1/28/2014 10:08:36 PM
niotix posted...
Opinions would be appreciated on which one to get? I would prefer something to pick up and play rather than something that takes a long gaming session to get anything done.

AC has a LOT more gaming to offer, but it isn't really designed to be played in short bursts. You need a good hour to two at a time to really enjoy it.

So, for that reason, I would suggest Ryse for you.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.