So Why Exactly Is X1 Having A Hard Time...

#81scorpio manPosted 1/26/2014 10:01:43 PM
There has been what less then a handful of games that it runs at 30 fps for? Trolls keep blowing things out of proportion last time I checked none of you would even noticed 30-60 fps on half these games
---
Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty.
#82Shinobi120Posted 1/27/2014 1:38:48 AM
Simple: The hardware is too weak for Native 1080p w/60 FPS gaming.

A 1.31 TFlop GPU, 8 GB's of slow RAM, & 32 MB's of eSRAM certainly isn't even enough for that compared to a console that has a 1.84 TFLOP GPU, & 8 GB's of faster RAM.
#83krystylaPosted 1/27/2014 1:42:48 AM
Shinobi120 posted...

A 1.31 TFlop GPU, 8 GB's of slow RAM, & 32 MB's of eSRAM certainly isn't even enough for that compared to a console that has a 1.84 TFLOP GPU, & 8 GB's of faster RAM.

Wow you Laylow, clogged_artery and dnmt should really get a room.

Neither console will be able to run games at 1080p/60 the coming years
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#84Shinobi120Posted 1/27/2014 1:46:48 AM
krystyla posted...

I'm not either one of those posters.

The difference is, is that the PS4 was better built for Native 1080p gaming than either Xbox One or Wii U. Difference is in the specs.

Not saying that PS4 will have Native 1080p games forever, but should it happen to that system, then Xbox One will be even worse graphically.
#85dnmtPosted 1/27/2014 2:08:26 AM
krystyla posted...
Shinobi120 posted...

The fact that the Xbone can't do it reliably at launch is pretty damning. MS did not future proof their console sufficiently, simply put.
#86IzanamlPosted 1/27/2014 2:38:24 AM
Superman070776 posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...
nickr2d2 posted...
Who says it's having a hard time?

Trolls and PS4 sheep who regret their purchase.

Baaaaaahh

Fixed.

Oh, come on. You can do better than that. Where's that fierce Xbox spirit you were showing a few days ago? Is your power supply running low on energy?
---
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.
After a long exile, The World has returned. Bear witness.
#87bustedbrainPosted 1/27/2014 8:45:54 PM
Fayceless posted...
The console doesn't have any problem running games at 1080 and 60 fps. Developers have a hard time prioritizing resolution and frame-rate over spiffy graphics.

And they always will. This gen, next gen, gen after that, hyper-cloud-streaming gen, and yes, even in the super-quantum-psychic-power-telepathic-network-gaming generation, they'll still have hard time prioritizing perfect frames over fancy graphics.

Get used to it.

it's a damn shame they don't realize they could be putting all that energy into game content
---
live to game. with no cheat codes for life, we should talk, and share knowledge
#88kyncaniPosted 1/27/2014 10:49:18 PM
pobbes posted...
i assumed that the hardware for xb1 is inferior to ps4, even with the 100$ price difference which is mostly due to the kinect. i also read somewhere that sony is selling ps4s at a loss while MS earns money from every xbone purchase.

inferior specs = lower graphics capability or whatever it is you guys are arguing about.

am i wrong?

That's pretty much it.
#89BushidoEffect3Posted 1/28/2014 3:20:28 AM
Superman070776 posted...
I was hoping this would get brought up. The 20 or so topics from yesterday just didn't get enough trolling done.

supermad.
---
http://i.minus.com/ibgMA0LFIXHWnz.gif,
Awkward wife http://youtu.be/LAGLKhAaBqY
#90NeoMonkPosted 1/28/2014 3:29:04 AM
I think it's a lil bit of everything.
The backlash from the consumer base after E3 from the restrictions they put & then took away but then reintroduced. The console being either blatantly weaker or slightly weaker than the cheaper competitor.
Their slightly underhanded tactics to monopolize the market & buy out publicity.
People one way or another never say talk about MS in a good manner.
It's their own doing really and gamers are somewhat fed up with gaming companies/makers taking them for granted. With that said I think they'll be just fine the console will be fine but it will always be a 2nd to the PS4.

I have one, It's OK... but again... a media box is not what i set out to buy so half of the features mean absolutely NOTHING to me. I play my PS4 for games... just like I'd like the XBOX to be a gaming machine & nothing more.
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator