Will Minecraft be 1080p/60fps on Xbox One?

#41Ironman06(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2014 4:19:18 PM(edited)
Superman070776 posted...
Ironman06 posted...
Superman070776 posted...
Apex-Player posted...
1080/30 is solid for an open world game, it's to bad Dead Rising 3 and AC BF are only 900p on xbox.

So when Witcher 3 and Watch Dogs are 1080/30 on ps4 and 900/30 on xbox, well that won't be very solid now will it.

My TV has displayed ever X1 game as 1080p so far. I'm sure I will be fine. Upscaled or not, I have been playing great games since Atari 2600. I'm a gamer and not a pixel counter, so if a game is fun and enjoyable, I don't care if it has Minecraft graphics or 4K graphics. There are plenty of (Crysis) pretty games that sucked.

Not so... I recently downloaded the original KOTOR on my laptop. Don't get me wrong, KOTOR is a great game, one of my all time favorites, but the graphics don't hold up very well.

Very much so, I have a Super Nintendo that plays plenty of great games that don't compare graphically, but are extremely fun.

Your opinion is wrong... as usual
#42Talon684Posted 1/26/2014 4:08:21 PM
Graphics don't determine if a game will be fun to play. As superman stated Crysis is a good example of a great looking game but horrible game play.
---
I was dying of thirst, but now I have been rehydrated by the tears of people like this Cliffy B
#43Ironman06(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2014 4:13:04 PM
Talon684 posted...
Graphics don't determine if a game will be fun to play. As superman stated Crysis is a good example of a great looking game but horrible game play.

I really enjoyed Crises. But some games just don't age well. Given, there are plenty of 2d games that are a lot of fun to play still. But some games, especially those from early last Gen or from 2 generations ago didn't age well.
#44Superman070776Posted 1/26/2014 4:14:51 PM
Ironman06 posted...
Superman070776 posted...
Ironman06 posted...
Superman070776 posted...
Apex-Player posted...
1080/30 is solid for an open world game, it's to bad Dead Rising 3 and AC BF are only 900p on xbox.

So when Witcher 3 and Watch Dogs are 1080/30 on ps4 and 900/30 on xbox, well that won't be very solid now will it.

My TV has displayed ever X1 game as 1080p so far. I'm sure I will be fine. Upscaled or not, I have been playing great games since Atari 2600. I'm a gamer and not a pixel counter, so if a game is fun and enjoyable, I don't care if it has Minecraft graphics or 4K graphics. There are plenty of (Crysis) pretty games that sucked.

Not so... I recently downloaded the original KOTOR on my laptop. Don't get me wrong, KOTOR is a great game, one of my all time favorites, but the graphics don't hold up very well.

Very much so, I have a Super Nintendo that plays plenty of great games that don't compare graphically, but are extremely fun.

You're opinion is wrong... as usual

Your.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoilingKoolaid
#45Ironman06(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2014 4:16:24 PM
ha! well played
#46Laylow12Posted 1/26/2014 8:27:15 PM
It's doubtful as the many 720p multiplats are showing us the XBOX ONE just doesn't have the power that the PS4 does and can't match it on video game performance.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#47SabramPosted 1/26/2014 10:39:19 PM
Unless they release things like a FTB pack as DLC, i'm not really interested anymore in getting minecraft on anything other than my Vita.

I already have MC with FTB on my PC running a 512x texture pack at 60FPS. I'm only going to get it on Vita for long trips.
---
I have discovered the perfect game. It is called Starbound, and shall be played forever.
PSN: Sabram
#48Superman070776Posted 1/26/2014 10:48:11 PM
Sabram posted...
Unless they release things like a FTB pack as DLC, i'm not really interested anymore in getting minecraft on anything other than my Vita.

I already have MC with FTB on my PC running a 512x texture pack at 60FPS. I'm only going to get it on Vita for long trips.

If you have it on PC you aren't really the target audience for the console version. It is mostly for people who want it on console.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoilingKoolaid
#49SabramPosted 1/27/2014 4:31:20 AM
Superman070776 posted...
Sabram posted...

If you have it on PC you aren't really the target audience for the console version. It is mostly for people who want it on console.

to be fair i did get the 360 version of minecraft, my wife mainly played it cause her laptop can't really run it well (it's an old vaio) so she plays there.

She might get the PS4 version eventually.
---
I have discovered the perfect game. It is called Starbound, and shall be played forever.
PSN: Sabram
#50Ironman06(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2014 10:45:37 PM
I hope they release more info soon