why spend your time complaining about a system -_-

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. why spend your time complaining about a system -_-
1 year ago#1
if you don't like the xbox one buy a ps4 if you don't like the ps4 buy a xbox one if you don't like either buy a PC if you don't like MAKE YOUR OWN SYSTEM AND LET ME SEE HOW WELL YOURS DOES -_- but complaining about a system you don't have to buy is beyond pointless. "the ps4 has better resolution and FPS" Then get you a ps4 and let us enjoy our xbox one -_- i come to this board to find out thing i didn't know about the xbox one and hopefully learn a few things coming out and what not but i see nothing but FPS FPS FPS FPS FPS 30 FPS why do we have 1000 topics about the same thing -_- but then if i post a real question about something that was posted months ago people blow me up talking about "there is a search button we didn't need another topic about this" but then that same person will post an FPS topic like for real -_-

and go ahead and say that was the longest sentence you ever saw because i wasn't worried about my punctuation
1 year ago#2
That was the longest sentence I ever seen.
---
Not changing my signature until Antonio Cesaro is WWE Champion. Started on 1-7-2013
1 year ago#3
Hidan623 posted...
if you don't like the xbox one buy a ps4 if you don't like the ps4 buy a xbox one if you don't like either buy a PC if you don't like MAKE YOUR OWN SYSTEM AND LET ME SEE HOW WELL YOURS DOES -_- but complaining about a system you don't have to buy is beyond pointless. "the ps4 has better resolution and FPS" Then get you a ps4 and let us enjoy our xbox one -_- i come to this board to find out thing i didn't know about the xbox one and hopefully learn a few things coming out and what not but i see nothing but FPS FPS FPS FPS FPS 30 FPS why do we have 1000 topics about the same thing -_- but then if i post a real question about something that was posted months ago people blow me up talking about "there is a search button we didn't need another topic about this" but then that same person will post an FPS topic like for real -_-

and go ahead and say that was the longest sentence you ever saw because i wasn't worried about my punctuation

What do you expect, Xbox is notorious for their FPS games.
1 year ago#4
_PDZero_ posted...
Hidan623 posted...

What do you expect, Xbox is notorious for their FPS games.

lol
1 year ago#5
Clogged_Artery posted...

Thanks for the mocking , superior comment. You must be somebody quite important. We're all very impressed. By all means ; be the exact kind on cowardly , anonymous internet bully the topic creator is alluding to. The world (and this message board) needs more of you. Keep up the good work too ! I enjoy reading your relentlessly negative comments around here its a breath if fresh air from all the kind-hearted human beings we often have to put up with.
1 year ago#6
Hidan623 posted...

Agreed...that's exactly how I felt when I first came on gamefaqs...they shouldn't have let me learn how to use the ignore button because now every time I look at topic threads it says u r ignoring3-4 topics right now
1 year ago#7
archibald3 posted...
Clogged_Artery posted...

Thanks for the mocking , superior comment. You must be somebody quite important. We're all very impressed. By all means ; be the exact kind on cowardly , anonymous internet bully the topic creator is alluding to. The world (and this message board) needs more of you. Keep up the good work too ! I enjoy reading your relentlessly negative comments around here its a breath if fresh air from all the kind-hearted human beings we often have to put up with.

Thank you archibald...I couldn't of said it better...don't understand why ppl have to be so mean
1 year ago#8
Lawboy2 posted...
Hidan623 posted...

Agreed...that's exactly how I felt when I first came on gamefaqs...they shouldn't have let me learn how to use the ignore button because now every time I look at topic threads it says u r ignoring3-4 topics right now

hahaha and i say this at the risk of my topic getting deleted by a mod but i can't post anything on the ps4 board without a mod deleting it but all the stuff i see on the xbox one board really now -_-
1 year ago#9
archibald3 posted...
Clogged_Artery posted...

Who took a leak in your cornflakes?
---
Not changing my signature until Antonio Cesaro is WWE Champion. Started on 1-7-2013
1 year ago#10
The xbox one board has gotten pretty bad...I went to the ps4 board because it was a little better but now it's turned into the FPS topics all the time to...
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. why spend your time complaining about a system -_-

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived