why spend your time complaining about a system -_-

#1Hidan623Posted 1/26/2014 1:28:12 PM
if you don't like the xbox one buy a ps4 if you don't like the ps4 buy a xbox one if you don't like either buy a PC if you don't like MAKE YOUR OWN SYSTEM AND LET ME SEE HOW WELL YOURS DOES -_- but complaining about a system you don't have to buy is beyond pointless. "the ps4 has better resolution and FPS" Then get you a ps4 and let us enjoy our xbox one -_- i come to this board to find out thing i didn't know about the xbox one and hopefully learn a few things coming out and what not but i see nothing but FPS FPS FPS FPS FPS 30 FPS why do we have 1000 topics about the same thing -_- but then if i post a real question about something that was posted months ago people blow me up talking about "there is a search button we didn't need another topic about this" but then that same person will post an FPS topic like for real -_-

and go ahead and say that was the longest sentence you ever saw because i wasn't worried about my punctuation
#2Clogged_ArteryPosted 1/26/2014 1:31:47 PM
That was the longest sentence I ever seen.
---
Not changing my signature until Antonio Cesaro is WWE Champion. Started on 1-7-2013
#3_PDZero_Posted 1/26/2014 1:33:27 PM
Hidan623 posted...
if you don't like the xbox one buy a ps4 if you don't like the ps4 buy a xbox one if you don't like either buy a PC if you don't like MAKE YOUR OWN SYSTEM AND LET ME SEE HOW WELL YOURS DOES -_- but complaining about a system you don't have to buy is beyond pointless. "the ps4 has better resolution and FPS" Then get you a ps4 and let us enjoy our xbox one -_- i come to this board to find out thing i didn't know about the xbox one and hopefully learn a few things coming out and what not but i see nothing but FPS FPS FPS FPS FPS 30 FPS why do we have 1000 topics about the same thing -_- but then if i post a real question about something that was posted months ago people blow me up talking about "there is a search button we didn't need another topic about this" but then that same person will post an FPS topic like for real -_-

and go ahead and say that was the longest sentence you ever saw because i wasn't worried about my punctuation

What do you expect, Xbox is notorious for their FPS games.
#4Hidan623(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2014 1:34:17 PM
_PDZero_ posted...
Hidan623 posted...

What do you expect, Xbox is notorious for their FPS games.

lol
#5archibald3Posted 1/26/2014 1:38:28 PM
Clogged_Artery posted...

Thanks for the mocking , superior comment. You must be somebody quite important. We're all very impressed. By all means ; be the exact kind on cowardly , anonymous internet bully the topic creator is alluding to. The world (and this message board) needs more of you. Keep up the good work too ! I enjoy reading your relentlessly negative comments around here its a breath if fresh air from all the kind-hearted human beings we often have to put up with.
#6Lawboy2Posted 1/26/2014 1:39:15 PM
Hidan623 posted...

Agreed...that's exactly how I felt when I first came on gamefaqs...they shouldn't have let me learn how to use the ignore button because now every time I look at topic threads it says u r ignoring3-4 topics right now
#7Lawboy2Posted 1/26/2014 1:41:26 PM
archibald3 posted...
Clogged_Artery posted...

Thanks for the mocking , superior comment. You must be somebody quite important. We're all very impressed. By all means ; be the exact kind on cowardly , anonymous internet bully the topic creator is alluding to. The world (and this message board) needs more of you. Keep up the good work too ! I enjoy reading your relentlessly negative comments around here its a breath if fresh air from all the kind-hearted human beings we often have to put up with.

Thank you archibald...I couldn't of said it better...don't understand why ppl have to be so mean
#8Hidan623(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2014 1:41:46 PM
Lawboy2 posted...
Hidan623 posted...

Agreed...that's exactly how I felt when I first came on gamefaqs...they shouldn't have let me learn how to use the ignore button because now every time I look at topic threads it says u r ignoring3-4 topics right now

hahaha and i say this at the risk of my topic getting deleted by a mod but i can't post anything on the ps4 board without a mod deleting it but all the stuff i see on the xbox one board really now -_-
#9Clogged_ArteryPosted 1/26/2014 1:43:16 PM
archibald3 posted...
Clogged_Artery posted...

Who took a leak in your cornflakes?
---
Not changing my signature until Antonio Cesaro is WWE Champion. Started on 1-7-2013
#10Lawboy2Posted 1/26/2014 1:44:05 PM
The xbox one board has gotten pretty bad...I went to the ps4 board because it was a little better but now it's turned into the FPS topics all the time to...