Titanfall will feature no Microtransactions

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Titanfall will feature no Microtransactions
1 year ago#1
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/titanfall-no-microtransactions/1100-6417313/

I know Titanfall topics tend to get over reported, but I don't believe I've seen this one. I suppose now we'll see a flood of these topics from people who "just want to inform."

It's nice to see that not all developers are jumping on that trend.
1 year ago#2
People that don't like to work for things in a game will hate this. Why get kills to level up when they can buy max everything. Disgusting. I'm glad their are no microtransactions for this reason. Won't see any lazy gamers in Titanfall.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
(message deleted)
1 year ago#4
Mr_Killstreak posted...
skermac posted...
People that don't like to work for things in a game will hate this. Why get kills to level up when they can buy max everything. Disgusting. I'm glad their are no microtransactions for this reason. Won't see any lazy gamers in Titanfall.

You won't see ANY gamers in Titanfall because it's only 6v6......

My guess is that you'll probably see 11 other gamers... But hey, math isn't easy.
1 year ago#5
skermac posted...

Big deal, CoD did just fine without them for all these years.

Instead of microtransactions (waiting for someone to come up with a popular abbreviation lol) expect $15 or more for map packs
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
1 year ago#6
Titanfall would be better off with free map packs and microtransactions.

Titanfall is an underdog. Don't split the community. Keep the community strong and together. Build the brand first.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
1 year ago#7
Or 50$ season passes.

Really micro transactions aren't needed to milk extra money.
It would be interesting if they gave the extra maps for free like with Killzone, to support the exclusive,
but doubtful for a MS exclusive.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
1 year ago#8
Apex-Player posted...
Or 50$ season passes.

Really micro transactions aren't needed to milk extra money.
It would be interesting if they gave the extra maps for free like with Killzone, to support the exclusive,
but doubtful for a MS exclusive.

I agree a season pass would be better.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
1 year ago#9
this shouldnt be a selling point. what has gaming come to...
---
PSN - Lord_Ka1n (Current PS4 games - AC:BF, NFS Rivals)
3DS FC - 2680-9921-1203 - Feel free to add, pm me so i can get you back
1 year ago#10
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Instead of microtransactions (waiting for someone to come up with a popular abbreviation lol)

mta
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Titanfall will feature no Microtransactions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived