Titanfall will feature no Microtransactions

#11Ironman06(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2014 4:28:09 PM
Lord_Ka1n posted...
this shouldnt be a selling point. what has gaming come to...

I agree, the pay to win model has to stop.
#12Cornbread4lifePosted 1/31/2014 4:36:25 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
skermac posted...
People that don't like to work for things in a game will hate this. Why get kills to level up when they can buy max everything. Disgusting. I'm glad their are no microtransactions for this reason. Won't see any lazy gamers in Titanfall.

Big deal, CoD did just fine without them for all these years.

Instead of microtransactions (waiting for someone to come up with a popular abbreviation lol) expect $15 or more for map packs

You have to admit though, it's a pretty big step forward for EA to not have MTs in their game.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#13Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 1/31/2014 4:40:30 PM
Cornbread4life posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
skermac posted...
People that don't like to work for things in a game will hate this. Why get kills to level up when they can buy max everything. Disgusting. I'm glad their are no microtransactions for this reason. Won't see any lazy gamers in Titanfall.

Instead of microtransactions (waiting for someone to come up with a popular abbreviation lol) expect $15 or more for map packs

You have to admit though, it's a pretty big step forward for EA to not have MTs in their game.

you're right; it is a big step for them
which is really sad...
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#14TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 1/31/2014 4:57:29 PM
Cornbread4life posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
skermac posted...

That, my friend, is definitely true lol
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D