is the app password the new permanent password

#1Cod_Da_Five9Posted 1/26/2014 4:37:16 PM
Finally bought my Xbox One and changed my password, it gave me an app password.. hope that one isn't permanent lol but my question to yall is it permanent now cuz I thought it was just an activation code of some sort. Sorry if I sound dumb
---
XboxLive: CodeDaFive9
PSN: CodeDaFive9
#2elbarto1Posted 1/26/2014 4:40:29 PM
app password?
no idea what that is.
---
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: THE_BODY_ :NNID: The_B0DY
#3Cod_Da_Five9(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2014 4:45:14 PM
Yeah its a new thing im guessing ive never had to do it before.
---
#4djwagonPosted 1/26/2014 5:38:58 PM
do not mind tc .he gave out his info and how to get into his account .if you read this link he blames his little brother .when we all knew it was him here is link http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927749-xbox-360/68423870
---
I used to go by importer1 .when i was here before.
#5jimm120Posted 1/26/2014 6:11:36 PM
so, because he gave out his info it means that people can't help him?
---
Worthy Indie: Magicians & Looters -Breath Of Death -Cuthulu Saves The World -EvilQuest -Trino -Shoot 1UP -Your Doodles Are Bugged -Vintage Hero
#6djwagonPosted 1/26/2014 6:14:19 PM
jimm120 posted...
so, because he gave out his info it means that people can't help him?
you can do as you please i am just warning you about tc
---
#7Superman070776Posted 1/26/2014 6:16:35 PM
Cod_Da_Five9 posted...
Finally bought my Xbox One and changed my password, it gave me an app password.. hope that one isn't permanent lol but my question to yall is it permanent now cuz I thought it was just an activation code of some sort. Sorry if I sound dumb

I would help, but I don't know. I don't remember anything about an app password. Seems suspect that you are here asking for the same stuff your "brother" asked for in the 360 forum.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoilingKoolaid
#8djwagonPosted 1/26/2014 6:19:53 PM
Superman070776 posted...
Cod_Da_Five9 posted...

I would help, but I don't know. I don't remember anything about an app password. Seems suspect that you are here asking for the same stuff your "brother" asked for in the 360 forum.
THERE IS NO little BROTHER IT IS ALL HIM
---
#9Cod_Da_Five9(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2014 7:28:41 PM
djwagon posted...
Superman070776 posted...
Cod_Da_Five9 posted...

THERE IS NO little BROTHER IT IS ALL HIM

Do you know my life we share this account so he can get on here as well Jesus please help these "men" thank you for telling me my siblings dont exist.. very man of you guys going against me on the internet.. cant get any sort of help on these boards its such a joke. You ppl are cruel its ridiculous.
---
#10Rdeal2Posted 1/26/2014 8:08:28 PM
No it just a code to allow the device you are logging in to