Um, wow! Dead Rising 3 is only native 720p @ 30fps?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Um, wow! Dead Rising 3 is only native 720p @ 30fps?
3 years ago#1
Please tell me I just read that wrong? I thought it was 1080p/30fps? What's up with that?
3 years ago#2
Who cares?? The game is awesome!
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
3 years ago#3
10 hundred and eighteen pee isnt that many good anyway
3 years ago#4
Best next gen game so far, but I guess you'd have to be a gamer to appreciate that...
''ALL games should at least have single player. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will.'' -aszsith
3 years ago#5
I wonder why they weren't able to get it running at 1080p? Did they not have grasp of the X1 architecture? Surely they can patch it somewhere down the line.
3 years ago#6
No game is 1080p on ps4 either. Anything you see saying otherwise is a lie. Only PC does 1080.
3 years ago#7
scoobydoobydont posted...
Best next gen game so far, but I guess you'd have to be a gamer to appreciate that...

Yeah, but you would think with it running at 720p, that it would run at a higher framerate than 30fps. I started a topic yesterday that Microsoft should enforce 720p/60fps on most games and that any resolution higher than that running a game @ 60fps would be gravy, but I didn't know DR3 ran at 720p/30fps. That's disappointing.
3 years ago#8
dolabla posted...
scoobydoobydont posted...

Yeah, but you would think with it running at 720p, that it would run at a higher framerate than 30fps. I started a topic yesterday that Microsoft should enforce 720p/60fps on most games and that any resolution higher than that running a game @ 60fps would be gravy, but I didn't know DR3 ran at 720p/30fps. That's disappointing.

Have you seen how many Zombies Dead Rising 3 has to render at once without load screens? If that isn't impressive, I don't know what is.
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
3 years ago#9
Probably because it has a million zombies on the screen at once. Rather have 720p then no dead rising.
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
3 years ago#10
SythisTaru posted...
10 hundred and eighteen pee isnt that many good anyway

1018p?
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Um, wow! Dead Rising 3 is only native 720p @ 30fps?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived