Um, wow! Dead Rising 3 is only native 720p @ 30fps?

#51benjimainPosted 1/27/2014 12:46:03 AM
Superman070776 posted...
The PS3 was more powerful than the Xbox 360.

PS3: + More powerful / - Harder to develop for
360: - Less powerful / + Easier to develop for

PS4: + More powerful / + Easier to develop for
X1: - Less powerful / - Harder to develop for

Have a nice day.
#52Shinobi120Posted 1/27/2014 12:58:29 AM(edited)
benjimain posted...
Superman070776 posted...

Have a nice day.

This. And before anyone uses most Xbox 360 multiplats to try to say that 360 is stronger, know that Sony's 1st/2nd party games such as God of War 3, Uncharted 2 & 3, & The Last of Us wipes the floor with every Xbox 360 game in the book graphically, exclusive or not.

Sony's exclusives alone proves that PS3 is more powerful than Xbox 360. The reason why PS3 has received mostly bad multiplats compared to multiplats on 360 is because of the cell processor that's difficult for 3rd party developers to get the most out of, & because that the cell processor has made development for PS3 such a pain in the rear.
#53KotomineKireiPosted 1/27/2014 1:09:59 AM
SythisTaru posted...
No game is 1080p on ps4 either. Anything you see saying otherwise is a lie. Only PC does 1080.

That's because PC developers actually make their games with 1080p support, and if not, modders usually do it.
The PS4 and...*sigh*...Xbox One should both be able to have games with 1080p support.
I mean, 1080 is old, 1080 TVs were released publicly like 9 years ago and 1080 itself existed even before that.

dolabla posted...
I wonder why they weren't able to get it running at 1080p? Did they not have grasp of the X1 architecture? Surely they can patch it somewhere down the line.

http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/halo_3/news/bungie_confirms_halo_3_is_not_720p.html

Even exclusive developers couldn't seem to get their games to be 720p...on the Xbox 360...7 years ago.
Honestly, I think that it's just laziness now though.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlVHXT3edG4
#54CapwnDPosted 1/27/2014 1:21:30 AM
-Oath- posted...
SythisTaru posted...
No game is 1080p on ps4 either. Anything you see saying otherwise is a lie. Only PC does 1080.

I have lost faith in the Xbox community.

ha ha...

So you come to a topic like this, where the topic creator is crying about some dumb crap and has never even played the game....

And THAT is what you take away from it?

And you are suggesting that SythisTaru is some Xbox One fan? He is the Xbox One Community?

And this is why people like you are so easily fooled. This is why Sony fanboys are the worst fanboys ever. You guys don't even know when you are trolling eachother. Actually... you're so clueless that you think it's an xbox fan, and that gets you even more riled up.

Once again, sony fanboys demonstrating why they are the worst fanboys ever. Open your eyes. Just try it sometime.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#55IzanamlPosted 1/27/2014 1:35:55 AM
Superman070776 posted...
benjimain posted...
Satchmo25 posted...
I think it's pretty impressive, ps4 couldn't even run the game it has so many zombies on screen

The PS4 is more powerful than the Xbox One.

Xbox fanboys are so tired of the relentless assault of the PS4, that they fake ignorance to make Sony look bad. See this v

benjimain posted...
Superman070776 posted...

Have a nice day.

The PS3 couldn't do as well because of its complicated OS. Now the PS4 is more powerful than the Xbone AND easier to develop for. The PS4 has claimed its throne of being the best next gen console, bar none.
---
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.
After a long exile, The World has returned. Bear witness.
#56Fire_Fist07Posted 1/27/2014 2:10:57 AM
SythisTaru posted...
No game is 1080p on ps4 either.

/facepalm

Never thought the delusions from Xbox fanboys would ever get this bad.
---
"I will make Whitebeard the King" - Portgas D. Ace
#57SigmaLongshotPosted 1/27/2014 2:17:55 AM
I get a good chuckle out of phrases like "I was genuinely shocked to find out that it was XFPS and Y resolution".

I get "genuinely shocked" when I arrive home after work and the dog has managed to get into the bread bin to eat an entire malt loaf - despite being a 1 foot tall pug with the stomach capacity the size of a plum.

"Finding out" certain arbitrary number whilst I'm using my machine gun jazz hands to plough through a horde is more like an, "oh, right. Fair enough."
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#58VoidBeyondPosted 1/27/2014 5:15:55 AM
Shinobi120 posted...
benjimain posted...
Superman070776 posted...

Have a nice day.

This. And before anyone uses most Xbox 360 multiplats to try to say that 360 is stronger, know that Sony's 1st/2nd party games such as God of War 3, Uncharted 2 & 3, & The Last of Us wipes the floor with every Xbox 360 game in the book graphically, exclusive or not.

Sony's exclusives alone proves that PS3 is more powerful than Xbox 360. The reason why PS3 has received mostly bad multiplats compared to multiplats on 360 is because of the cell processor that's difficult for 3rd party developers to get the most out of, & because that the cell processor has made development for PS3 such a pain in the rear.

Halo 4 was an extremely graphically impressive game, on par with Uncharted and maybe TLoU.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//
#59kainxPosted 1/30/2014 3:20:24 AM
SythisTaru posted...

Well you're just plain wrong. Killzone, ghosts and black flag all do 1080p
#60Spetsnaz420Posted 1/30/2014 3:23:21 AM
SythisTaru posted...

Lmao I guess he was done having a shred of credibility
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?