I bought an inferior console...

#11656stoogePosted 1/27/2014 3:05:55 AM
CaIiber345 posted...
Anything other than Fluffy and Jitters is disappointing.

Mr Fluffypuss is also an acceptable answer. Or James Henry Meow Meow.
---
Typing on a phone, so ignore all spelling mistakes. Damn autocorrect.
#12TheGam3925Posted 1/27/2014 3:38:36 AM
Charity_Diary posted...
Clogged_Artery posted...
Charity_Diary posted...
TheGam3925 posted...
What are your kitties names?

Tails is a vibrant, fluffy creamsicle kitty.

Emily Ember Island is an affectionate, hungry calico kitty.

You wear skinny jeans, don't you?

Na, I actually hate jeans. I don't like the way they feel on my legs.

Also, can't stand skinny-fit pants. There's no room for the junk.

Do you like sweatpants?
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
#13glassghost0Posted 1/27/2014 9:58:22 AM
95_Eclipse posted...
Charity_Diary posted...
But you know what? I'm enjoying it, probably more than I would have enjoyed the PS4. I like the controller and the Kinect voice commands, and I like that the box is big enough that both of my kitties can lay on it while I play it.

If everyone would accept that and approach with this attitude trolling here would drop by 90%

You realize that he is trolling, right?
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#14IceyflamePosted 1/27/2014 10:00:56 AM
Kinda expected this to be a Wii U topic
#15SS_MetalSonicPosted 1/28/2014 3:33:34 AM
Your killtens fur and dander is falling into the vent and slowly destroying your new console. But this is a wonderful joke topic so carry on.
---
PSWiiPCBOX - Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Crysis 3, Killer Instinct, Killzone: SF, BioShock: Infinite, Forza 5, Dishonored
#16Pixx0Posted 1/28/2014 8:45:21 AM
Charity_Diary posted...
But you know what? I'm enjoying it, probably more than I would have enjoyed the PS4. I like the controller and the Kinect voice commands, and I like that the box is big enough that both of my kitties can lay on it while I play it.

are you kidding? Only two cats? That thing is big enough to let a sea elephant take a nap on it. Give the power brick to the cats instead.
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#17LordrvPosted 1/28/2014 9:08:08 AM
Is it just me... or should they have called it the XBOX 30? Every single game, runs at only 30 fps, while its PS4 counter part runs at 60. Then it would be pretty clear to the public about what they were actually purchasing.
#18RS_YELARAKAPosted 1/28/2014 9:13:07 AM(edited)
Lordrv posted...
Is it just me... or should they have called it the XBOX 30? Every single game, runs at only 30 fps, while its PS4 counter part runs at 60. Then it would be pretty clear to the public about what they were actually purchasing.

I'm pretty sure majority of people spending $500 on a system know exactly what they are buying. Its just that even at 30fps they prefer it over Sony. Get over it and move on.
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
Omaha! Omaha! 56 is Mike! Hurry, Hurry!
#19Bryant187Posted 1/28/2014 9:16:07 AM
95_Eclipse posted...
Charity_Diary posted...

If everyone would accept that and approach with this attitude trolling here would drop by 90%

I doubt it, they would just try harder since their goal of getting people to dislike the x1 is failing.

Also I plan to add to their failing attempts by saying I love my X1.
---
GT - Rizriel
#20Laylow12Posted 1/28/2014 9:20:59 AM
Clogged_Artery posted...
Charity_Diary posted...
TheGam3925 posted...
What are your kitties names?

Tails is a vibrant, fluffy creamsicle kitty.

Emily Ember Island is an affectionate, hungry calico kitty.

You wear skinny jeans, don't you?

LOL !
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin