Xbone sure has some crazy fanboys

#11snowboard340Posted 1/27/2014 1:20:04 AM
singhellotaku posted...
OMGSuperSonic posted...
181stCommander posted...
I heard it was a 360.

That actually supports my theory even more, as he'd of had it far longer, and I know that one has no cloud save kind of feature. (No idea if XB1 does)

It does actually, its had it for about 3 years.

It is very limited
#12RaRitsujunPosted 1/27/2014 1:47:58 AM
Aceviper posted...
A PC I can understand, since you may have thousands of dollars worth of data for work or something that would be lost

an Xbox? Just leave it

its not like its a Wii U where you will lose your digital games and saves should be in the cloud

---
18700 XBL Gamerscores | 43 PSN Platinums - Level 25 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#13CapwnDPosted 1/27/2014 2:34:37 AM(edited)
snowboard340 posted...
singhellotaku posted...
OMGSuperSonic posted...
181stCommander posted...
I heard it was a 360.

That actually supports my theory even more, as he'd of had it far longer, and I know that one has no cloud save kind of feature. (No idea if XB1 does)

It does actually, its had it for about 3 years.

It is very limited

lol. No.

Please back up your claim. I can't wait to hear it.

I've had my stuff in the cloud on Xbox 360 for years. Since they started it.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#14TheGam3925Posted 1/27/2014 3:06:22 AM
OMGSuperSonic posted...
Not overly surprising, really. It's probably not the xbox itself but the time spent on it he wanted to save. If my house were on fire, and everyone was out safe, the first thing I would grab would be my work PC. Insurance can cover most of the electronics and furniture, but all those countless hours spent typing up recipes and cost sheets, years of pictures from various milestones, etc could never be replaced. Serious gamers often feel the same way about their saves.

Not that I think about it, maybe I should consider finding an online storage solution for all that data, just in case the unthinkable did happen one day. Typing that up has me nervous...

Try Dropbox.
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
#15Rome218Posted 1/27/2014 5:38:14 AM
His house was probably only barely blazing at the time. ^_^ Also, he already put 60 dollars down for the 360's Tomb Raider GOTY edition, and all he can get back is store credit, and he's really looking forward to it.

When you consider what's at stake, how could he NOT have rushed into the burning building? While Tuesday he may be at a relatives house while his home owners insurance deals with this, he will be there playing Tomb Raider GOTY. ^_-
---
http://kotaku.com/5938996/the-worst-internet-trolls-might-be-mentally-ill
#161nternationa7(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2014 5:50:26 AM
Rome218 posted...
His house was probably only barely blazing at the time. ^_^ Also, he already put 60 dollars down for the 360's Tomb Raider GOTY edition, and all he can get back is store credit, and he's really looking forward to it.

When you consider what's at stake, how could he NOT have rushed into the burning building? While Tuesday he may be at a relatives house while his home owners insurance deals with this, he will be there playing Tomb Raider GOTY. ^_-

Wow I didn't know it was Tomb Raider at stake. I take it back. This man is a fine gamer with amazing bravery :D
---
SV 3340 Pokemon Y Friend Code: 5172-1018-8947
#17Rome218Posted 1/27/2014 5:57:06 AM
1nternationa7 posted...
Rome218 posted...

Wow I didn't know it was Tomb Raider at stake. I take it back. This man is a fine gamer with amazing bravery :D

I agree, this man should be commended for his courage. Unless something bad were to happen, like he would have the house collapse on him, or he ended up suffering third degree burns. Then I would laugh at him.

It's like an NFL coach going for it on 4th and goal in the first quarter when the score is 0-0. Looks like a brave genius if his team scores the touchdown, but if the team doesn't, he looks like a bonehead who should have taken the 3 points.
---
#181nternationa7(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2014 6:07:17 AM
Haha, makes it sound epic! Now I'm remembering the burning castle escape sequence in Tomb Raider with this Kansas dude and his Xbox & games instead of Lara!
---
SV 3340 Pokemon Y Friend Code: 5172-1018-8947
#19Rome218Posted 1/27/2014 6:15:25 AM
1nternationa7 posted...
Haha, makes it sound epic! Now I'm remembering the burning castle escape sequence in Tomb Raider with this Kansas dude and his Xbox & games instead of Lara!

Hahaha. >_< I wonder if he had to do any rl platforming to get take a shortcut to the third floor of a building, and then he got the xbox and jumped on to the next building over, attaching himself to it with a crowbar, and climbed down, then did a 8 foot drop when he was close enough to the ground and it didn't bother his ankles.

It would explain why his lantern was unlit until he came down.
---
#20djwagonPosted 1/27/2014 6:28:37 AM(edited)
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/68425168
wow another thread about the same thing .kind proves the point PEOPLE on here make a topic instead of LOOKING FIRST.FOUND THAT LINK ON page 3
oh here is another thread about this subject
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/68417543
---
I used to go by importer1 .when i was here before.