Dead rising 3 graphics look bad. Normal?

#21Darkside_ShadowPosted 1/27/2014 2:32:28 AM
Lol Samsung TV
#22FeatherwindPosted 1/27/2014 2:45:57 AM(edited)
Superman070776 posted...
Playstation fans don't care about fun. They just want pretty. That's why they were so happy with MGS. No one else would sit through a 20 hour movie with very little gameplay.

I actually liked MGS2 a lot even though I forgot about the series after it became a PS exclusive. Btw not only "Playstation fans" played MGS games because they used to be multiplat. MGS2 has a story that I did not like but it had good and interesting gameplay and some of the toughest bosses I've seen in singleplayer video games (the mech swarm, Harrier and the vampire especially).
---
pathological
#23metalmariolordPosted 1/27/2014 4:02:42 AM
So lots of you guys cares more about fun and gameplay than graphix?

Well, I thought only Nintendo fans thought like that.
---
Do you judge games by graphics and not gameplay?Only like realistic games? GO PLAY REAL LIFE!
Sorry about bad english, not primary language.
#24EnmaDaio2588Posted 1/27/2014 4:15:56 AM
SnoicFactor posted...
I know the game is 720p, but Is that what Is causing it? The upscaling? Killer Instinct is 720p, but looks better.

I would guess Killer Instict looks better because there are fewer assets to render on-screen at once. It's a one-v-one fighter after all with a somewhat greater color pallet so once would assume it to be the better looking game in general.
---
I had a dream of my wife...She was dead but, it was OK...
#25seryou101Posted 1/27/2014 5:28:41 AM
godslayer61 posted...
LOL you are full of it or your tv is set up totally bad. because I have been gaming for along time and I have owned every system since the Atari 2600 and deadrising 3 is a decent not amazing game but not bad and please show me one ps4 game that has over 1000 character's on screen with a bunch of other stuff at the same time it is really good quality , yes they could of did something like kz were you have 8 bad guys at once so they have the power to make it look amazing. Any how the systems are so similar no games so far a head in graphics and I own every game on both systems except the sports games and there is barley a noticeable difference . like the 30 fps to 60 fps you can barely tell so get a life and you know some of the best games ever were not graphic gods some were down right ugly but they were fun and that's what counts

Having owned an Atari 2600 would make you over thirty, yet you write as if you were still 12.
---
I7-970 4.5ghz | EVGA 780 Classified
#26danwei_20Posted 1/29/2014 10:24:40 PM
Dead rising 3 looks amazing...... when compared to most 360 games lol

Honestly capcom wasnt trying to be a technical marvel , it is impressive how many zombies can be on screen at one time with major slowdown.

Main thing is its a fun game probably the most fun ive had so far this gen besides maybe BF4 when its working.
---
XBL GT-Danwei
PSN-Danwei