R.I.P Rumor that Gears was going to Sony

#41Jiggy101011Posted 1/27/2014 10:56:02 AM
MilesTeg420 posted...
Jiggy101011 posted...
Microtransactions fall on the developer and how they implement it, not Microsoft or Sony. Besides you are aware that Gran Turismo has microtransactions too right?

If you truly believe MS had nothing to do with making Forza 5 a F2P $60 game then you are delusional.

So you basically had no smart reply so you called me delusional... do you have a legit source to back up your last post?
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
#42TBONE_OGPosted 1/27/2014 10:57:25 AM
Donuts_R_Good posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
Halestorm202 posted...
That's good news. Hopefully they can correct the wrong that people can fly did by butchering a beloved franchise.

1) PCF did a good job.

BS.

The story was underwhelming and the "stars" system was totally ****ing stupid. I can't get immersed into a game's story when the game is constantly pressuring me into getting stars. They tried mixing campaign and arcade mode and it sucked.

Dude, please understand PCF did not make, or write the story. It was an outside team of writers hired by EPIC.

I agree, the stars thing was bogus, and all the Horde elements were not to my liking. But hey -- a good job is still a good job. The game was smooth, not buggy etc.

I enjoyed the campaign even though it was underwhelming. And I didn't say they did a GREAT job...
---
Always O.G.
#43MilesTeg420Posted 1/27/2014 2:13:52 PM
Jiggy101011 posted...
MilesTeg420 posted...
Jiggy101011 posted...
Microtransactions fall on the developer and how they implement it, not Microsoft or Sony. Besides you are aware that Gran Turismo has microtransactions too right?

If you truly believe MS had nothing to do with making Forza 5 a F2P $60 game then you are delusional.

So you basically had no smart reply so you called me delusional... do you have a legit source to back up your last post?

I don't need a smart reply for you. All you have said in this topic are broad statements bordering on irrelevant to the discussion. If you really think Turn 10 made Forza like they did because they wanted to, then you are far past brainwashed.

Keep throwing out pointless stuff like GT5 though as if that's relevant to MS strategy. I mean, maybe think for a second that instead of milking microtransactions to the max, Microsoft could have set a good example. I mean basically your whole argument is "Look, others do it too, so it's OK!". As if wanting MS to better themselves is such a bad thing...
#44GuitaristMattPosted 1/27/2014 2:17:27 PM
Epic was baiting Microsoft to buy Gears by putting out those rumors. Companies do it all the time.
---
"Well if you think chickens can fly, we better pull up wikipedia." - S. Healy
PS4 FAQs http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/67619422
#45BushidoEffect3Posted 1/28/2014 8:48:17 AM
PIR
---
http://i.minus.com/ibgMA0LFIXHWnz.gif,
Awkward wife http://youtu.be/LAGLKhAaBqY