Just got my 2 week old Xbox One 'repaired'. Looks like a display model..

#11Xeeh_BitzPosted 1/27/2014 9:59:31 AM
It's in the warranty, they have the right to replace the machine with a refurbished one. Congratulations, you just received a repaired Xbone.
---
Steam: Xeeh Bitz | PSN: Xeeh Bitz | XBL: Xeeh You
#12A_Hollow(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2014 9:59:56 AM
on the phone to them right now, lets see what happens
#13A_Hollow(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2014 10:03:13 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
It's in the warranty, they have the right to replace the machine with a refurbished one. Congratulations, you just received a repaired Xbone.

the state I received it in, means it is NOT refurbished. Refurbs are professionally CLEANED.
#14djwagonPosted 1/27/2014 10:06:29 AM
dementedlullaby posted...
djwagon posted...
so you got someone else died x1 and now someone will get yours NEXT TIME SEND IT HERE http://www.gophermods.com/ .If you want yours back

60 bucks to repair disc jam issue for 360? rofl

missed my point or it went really far over your head to understand it.here i will dumb it down for you again .YOU send it to ms YOU get someone else died machine they fixed .send it to who i linked YOU get back your machine and IT is your machine
---
I used to go by importer1 .when i was here before.
#15A_Hollow(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2014 10:16:04 AM
Just got off the phone to them. She said to email her some pictures. They'll get back to me within 3-4 days and take it from there. I'm assuming I'll send this back and get another, and hopefully something for wasting my time lol. I'll update in a few days.

I was looking to get AC4 but I might just wait it out now and grab Titanfall in March.
#16656stoogePosted 1/27/2014 10:22:54 AM
3-4 days? Damn. That's how long some of my RRoD repairs took.

I guess living in Australia has some gaming benefits if we don't have to wait 4 days for a reply and 3 weeks fir a repair.

Anyway, that's some crappy luck TC. Make sure they sort it out though. Nothing sucks more than settling for something you paid a lot of money for and then regretting it later.
---
Typing on a phone, so ignore all spelling mistakes. Damn autocorrect.
#17A_Hollow(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2014 10:33:18 AM
656stooge posted...
3-4 days? Damn. That's how long some of my RRoD repairs took.

I guess living in Australia has some gaming benefits if we don't have to wait 4 days for a reply and 3 weeks fir a repair.

Anyway, that's some crappy luck TC. Make sure they sort it out though. Nothing sucks more than settling for something you paid a lot of money for and then regretting it later.

Yeah, that's the main problem here, I haven't even bothered to hook it up either, I've left it in the box. Customer service were helpful enough. I asked them what's the likely outcome, they said as long as your pictures can show the issues, they'll negotiate something with me. I sure as hell won't accept a GOLD membership, I've got enough of those lol
#18dementedlullabyPosted 1/27/2014 10:45:06 AM
djwagon posted...
dementedlullaby posted...
djwagon posted...
so you got someone else died x1 and now someone will get yours NEXT TIME SEND IT HERE http://www.gophermods.com/ .If you want yours back

60 bucks to repair disc jam issue for 360? rofl

missed my point or it went really far over your head to understand it.here i will dumb it down for you again .YOU send it to ms YOU get someone else died machine they fixed .send it to who i linked YOU get back your machine and IT is your machine

Your point is understood. My point is that site is stupid over priced. Disc jam is the easiest thing to fix. 60$ is highway robbery. You can find someone local for half easily and not pay shipping.
---
XBL/PSN/NNID/Steam:DementedLullaby Origin:DL8286
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
#19SwiftXZPosted 1/27/2014 10:48:06 AM
A_Hollow posted...
Here's a picture, the picture makes it look better but in person, you can see the depth of the marks :@

http://i.imgur.com/KOaQxfV.jpg

The real crime here is what you've placed your X1 on.
---
GT:SwiftXZ
#20TrickyPonyPosted 1/27/2014 10:52:05 AM
SwiftXZ posted...
A_Hollow posted...
Here's a picture, the picture makes it look better but in person, you can see the depth of the marks :@

http://i.imgur.com/KOaQxfV.jpg

The real crime here is what you've placed your X1 on.

He needs to dust it, surely he has a doily handy he can use