I don't understand why Xbox One fans argue with Wii U fans and PS4 fans

#11gray_fox_00Posted 1/27/2014 12:39:12 PM
lsabelle posted...
Or why any of you console fans argue

PC is better than all 3 consoles, in my opinion.

Superior graphics. MUCH larger games library. Can do tons of other things on a PC too. Etc.

Same reason you came here to post this wonderfully insightful topic. Everyone wants to announce that what they have is the best of the best.
---
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice
#12violentdissmayPosted 1/27/2014 12:40:53 PM
lsabelle posted...

Superior graphics. MUCH larger games library. Can do tons of other things on a PC too. Etc.

Oh look, one of you guys
---
"Remember when consoles only played games? Pepperidge Farm remembers." - Broly4561
#13Bryant187Posted 1/27/2014 12:51:05 PM
You know what they say "You won't necessarily know what console a gamer plays on unless you ask, but you ALWAYS know who's a PC gamer."

Now me I have a pretty good gaming pc , yet I've been enjoying my x1 more.
---
GT - Rizriel
#14plus1zeroPosted 1/27/2014 12:53:02 PM
A_Hollow posted...
Congratulations, I use my PC for work.

I use my PC for work all day, have a Mac at home, consoles plugged up to my tv.

Screw the PC community, hands down THE worst gaming community on the planet. Disguise their jealousy in showing off battle stations and hundreds of games they'll never play.

Oh HODOR I just bought le 500 steam games for 50 cents. Didn't even want them. Oh well back to team fortress and dota 2!
#15lonlonmilkloverPosted 1/27/2014 1:12:55 PM
s2good posted...
People still argue with the Wii U fans? Damn, that's pointless! That's like a Ferrari owner arguing with a Datsun owner on the better car.

It is if you are referring to the Wii U as the Ferrari.

Let's see. Console Exclusives after 3 months release? (The ONLY selling point to a PC owner...)

PS4: 3
Xbox One: 9
Wii U: 11

Console Exclusives confirmed available/to be available 1 year after each system release:

PS4: 7
Xbox One: 10
Wii U: 21

Nevertheless, since the fact remains that the Wii U got a head start, this is the current available exclusive game count today:

PS4: 3
Xbox One: 9
Wii U: 22

I buy what I can play today, not what I'm being told "might" release soon. Made that mistake with the PS3 when they teased Kindgom Hearts 3, and I bought the system when there were only a few games I enjoyed for it, and after I played them, it sat collecting dust for about six months, useless.

Never again. I already have a Wii U, and have sunk 2,000+ hours into it, loving every minute. When the PS4 and Xbox One have more than 1 to 2 games each that I'm interested in, I'll consider it.

That time will come, but at this rate it looks as if it will be 2016, which is about the same amount of delay it took both Sony & MS to really sell me on their last systems. The majority of games they offer can be bought for PC, which I already own.
---
www.backloggery.com/lonlonmilklover
#16SS_MetalSonicPosted 1/27/2014 1:16:22 PM
lsabelle posted...

I got all four.
---
PSWiiPCBOX - Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Crysis 3, Killer Instinct, Killzone: SF, BioShock: Infinite, Forza 5, Dishonored
#17bgwilly255Posted 1/27/2014 1:23:06 PM
It reminds me of when I was a kid and we would argue over who was the better plumber, Mario or Luigi. We never really got the full joy of playing Mario because of all the bickering.
---
Disabled Vet. USMC-Sgt 0844.
#18krystylaPosted 1/27/2014 1:24:51 PM
bgwilly255 posted...
It reminds me of when I was a kid and we would argue over who was the better plumber, Mario or Luigi. We never really got the full joy of playing Mario because of all the bickering.

What? As kids we only ever argued on who'd have to play as luigi
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#19TheSilentRavenPosted 1/27/2014 1:49:32 PM
GuitaristMatt posted...
k