Is Xbox One worth it yet just for the exclusives?

#1That_Damn_KidPosted 1/27/2014 7:24:41 PM
I have no plans to buy any multi plat games for it since I have a PS4.
---
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID --- PSN: Lamburghini89
#2Lawboy2Posted 1/27/2014 7:25:47 PM
I'm getting a ps4 can't wait...u should try it out if you don't like it return it or sell it
#3KamiKazie44Posted 1/27/2014 7:31:15 PM
If you're buying just for exclusives no matter the system... I would say wait for more exclusives. I want the Xbox One but I only want Dead Rising 3 and Ryse... Which Ive played both at my GFs brothers place... Great games but won't pay $500 + the two games lol. Waiting for 6+ exclusives that I want first :D
#4coltsfan4ever31Posted 1/27/2014 7:35:55 PM
KamiKazie44 posted...
If you're buying just for exclusives no matter the system... I would say wait for more exclusives. I want the Xbox One but I only want Dead Rising 3 and Ryse... Which Ive played both at my GFs brothers place... Great games but won't pay $500 + the two games lol. Waiting for 6+ exclusives that I want first :D

Pretty much how I feel. By the time more exclusives release hopefully the price has dropped too on the One.
---
---"If winning isn't everything,why do they keep score?"-Vince Lombardi
#5crazyray47Posted 1/27/2014 7:50:12 PM
Get a Wii U, they have the best exclusives out of all the systems. I don't see a point getting an Xbone unless you like halo,gow,etc.
#6lunchboxattackPosted 1/27/2014 7:52:41 PM
There are 4 xbox one's in my house, greatest gaming console ever. period.
#7That_Damn_Kid(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2014 7:53:15 PM
crazyray47 posted...
Get a Wii U, they have the best exclusives out of all the systems. I don't see a point getting an Xbone unless you like halo,gow,etc.

i have a wii u too LOL.

I do really like Halo. I may just wait till Halo 5.
---
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID --- PSN: Lamburghini89
#8StrongBlackVinePosted 1/27/2014 7:53:53 PM
crazyray47 posted...

What is point of getting a Wii U if you don't like Mario, Zelda. At leas the other platforms have 3rd party support. Also Zombii U, Pikmin 3, and Wonderful 101 were flops so I hope you are not including those games as a reason to buy the Wii U.
#9sjc1279Posted 1/27/2014 8:06:22 PM
I had launch PS4 and got X1 last month to play exclusive games on X1. Forza 5 and Dead Rising 3 is great game and I can't wait for New Gears of War, Halo 5, Fable Legends, Quantum Break, and Titanfall.
---
PS4 upgrade to 1TB
Xbox One Day One Edition 500GB
#10crazyray47Posted 1/27/2014 8:19:34 PM
StrongBlackVine posted...
crazyray47 posted...

What is point of getting a Wii U if you don't like Mario, Zelda. At leas the other platforms have 3rd party support. Also Zombii U, Pikmin 3, and Wonderful 101 were flops so I hope you are not including those games as a reason to buy the Wii U.

Since he already has a PS4 he doesnt need 3rd party. Exclusives like X, bayonetta, smash, and mario kart are coming.