Is Xbox One worth it yet just for the exclusives?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is Xbox One worth it yet just for the exclusives?
2 years ago#1
I have no plans to buy any multi plat games for it since I have a PS4.
---
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID --- PSN: Lamburghini89
2 years ago#2
I'm getting a ps4 can't wait...u should try it out if you don't like it return it or sell it
2 years ago#3
If you're buying just for exclusives no matter the system... I would say wait for more exclusives. I want the Xbox One but I only want Dead Rising 3 and Ryse... Which Ive played both at my GFs brothers place... Great games but won't pay $500 + the two games lol. Waiting for 6+ exclusives that I want first :D
2 years ago#4
KamiKazie44 posted...
If you're buying just for exclusives no matter the system... I would say wait for more exclusives. I want the Xbox One but I only want Dead Rising 3 and Ryse... Which Ive played both at my GFs brothers place... Great games but won't pay $500 + the two games lol. Waiting for 6+ exclusives that I want first :D

Pretty much how I feel. By the time more exclusives release hopefully the price has dropped too on the One.
---
---"If winning isn't everything,why do they keep score?"-Vince Lombardi
2 years ago#5
Get a Wii U, they have the best exclusives out of all the systems. I don't see a point getting an Xbone unless you like halo,gow,etc.
2 years ago#6
There are 4 xbox one's in my house, greatest gaming console ever. period.
2 years ago#7
crazyray47 posted...
Get a Wii U, they have the best exclusives out of all the systems. I don't see a point getting an Xbone unless you like halo,gow,etc.

i have a wii u too LOL.

I do really like Halo. I may just wait till Halo 5.
---
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID --- PSN: Lamburghini89
2 years ago#8
crazyray47 posted...

What is point of getting a Wii U if you don't like Mario, Zelda. At leas the other platforms have 3rd party support. Also Zombii U, Pikmin 3, and Wonderful 101 were flops so I hope you are not including those games as a reason to buy the Wii U.
2 years ago#9
I had launch PS4 and got X1 last month to play exclusive games on X1. Forza 5 and Dead Rising 3 is great game and I can't wait for New Gears of War, Halo 5, Fable Legends, Quantum Break, and Titanfall.
---
PS4 upgrade to 1TB
Xbox One Day One Edition 500GB
2 years ago#10
StrongBlackVine posted...
crazyray47 posted...

What is point of getting a Wii U if you don't like Mario, Zelda. At leas the other platforms have 3rd party support. Also Zombii U, Pikmin 3, and Wonderful 101 were flops so I hope you are not including those games as a reason to buy the Wii U.

Since he already has a PS4 he doesnt need 3rd party. Exclusives like X, bayonetta, smash, and mario kart are coming.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is Xbox One worth it yet just for the exclusives?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived