Is Xbox One worth it yet just for the exclusives?

#11sjc1279Posted 1/27/2014 9:25:32 PM
crazyray47 posted...
StrongBlackVine posted...
crazyray47 posted...
Get a Wii U, they have the best exclusives out of all the systems. I don't see a point getting an Xbone unless you like halo,gow,etc.

What is point of getting a Wii U if you don't like Mario, Zelda. At leas the other platforms have 3rd party support. Also Zombii U, Pikmin 3, and Wonderful 101 were flops so I hope you are not including those games as a reason to buy the Wii U.

Since he already has a PS4 he doesnt need 3rd party. Exclusives like X, bayonetta, smash, and mario kart are coming.

that's all wii u is getting.
---
PS4 upgrade to 1TB
Xbox One Day One Edition 500GB
#12avanentPosted 1/27/2014 9:31:05 PM
sjc1279 posted...
crazyray47 posted...
StrongBlackVine posted...
crazyray47 posted...
Get a Wii U, they have the best exclusives out of all the systems. I don't see a point getting an Xbone unless you like halo,gow,etc.

What is point of getting a Wii U if you don't like Mario, Zelda. At leas the other platforms have 3rd party support. Also Zombii U, Pikmin 3, and Wonderful 101 were flops so I hope you are not including those games as a reason to buy the Wii U.

Since he already has a PS4 he doesnt need 3rd party. Exclusives like X, bayonetta, smash, and mario kart are coming.

that's all wii u is getting.

Itll get a fire emblem sooner or later.

X, fire emblem, Zelda, Metroid, and Mario kart are my system sellers for the wiiu.
#13epicfailtryhardPosted 1/27/2014 9:38:19 PM
anyone smell a troll? we must be vigilant.
---
"there's a devil laying by your side. you might think he's asleep but you'd better take a look at his eyes."-loverman, nick cave
#14ImThe8thWonderPosted 1/27/2014 9:42:23 PM
Neither console yet is worth it for the exclusives, save for the Wii U. The exclusive games on next gen are average at best compared to the quality of games from last gen. People only make a fuss about them because there is nothing else to play, so suddenly through lack of option, mediocre has become more acceptable.

The current multiplats on the other hand are not half bad. BF4 and AC4 would be the best game options on either of the two rival consoles. Believe me, I've owned or played through most exclusives so far.
---
Currently own: PS4, XB1, PS3, XB360, PS2, PS1, PS Vita, Wii, Wii U, DS, 3DS, Super NES, N64, and a gaming PC.
XBL Gold in a nutshell: http://imgur.com/cT6qYn4
#15Reece504Posted 1/28/2014 1:56:37 AM
Well I ki and dr3 and ryse was enough for me got the three at launch ended up getting more games later I would be so mad playing ps4 and divekick or injustice instead of ki if I picked ps4. That's just me though I say get whatever system has the games you like or will enjoy now and down the road I say don't buy a console just in hopes for down the road games the way games get delayed or pushed back the wait will kill you, well at least it killed me having a wii u.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#16TarotXIIIPosted 1/31/2014 4:09:49 PM
crazyray47 posted...

lol