Hitler reacts to Gears of War IP being sold

#41ImThe8thWonderPosted 1/28/2014 6:58:03 PM
>Pretending GoW is still relevant after GoW2.

YeahsureOK.
---
Currently own: PS4, XB1, PS3, XB360, PS2, PS1, PS Vita, Wii, Wii U, DS, 3DS, Super NES, N64, and a gaming PC.
XBL Gold in a nutshell: http://imgur.com/cT6qYn4
#42slyman19Posted 1/28/2014 7:03:48 PM
ImThe8thWonder posted...

YeahsureOK.

You`re mad Gears won`t be on PS4, aren`t you?
---
"Gears on PS4 would be awesome"- Sony fanboy. MS buys Gears. "Gears of War is trash!"- Sony fanboy. Bankruptcy Awaits!
#43ImThe8thWonderPosted 1/28/2014 7:08:07 PM
slyman19 posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...

YeahsureOK.

Not really. I could just play it on my Xbox. That still doesn't change the fact that it's a washed-up series. 2 poor Gears games in a row, not something to be excited about.
---
Currently own: PS4, XB1, PS3, XB360, PS2, PS1, PS Vita, Wii, Wii U, DS, 3DS, Super NES, N64, and a gaming PC.
#44slyman19Posted 1/28/2014 7:12:46 PM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
slyman19 posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...

YeahsureOK.

Not really. I could just play it on my Xbox. That still doesn't change the fact that it's a washed-up series. 2 poor Gears games in a row, not something to be excited about.

How was 3 a poor game? 6 million copies sold and a 91 Metacritic. Judgement was crap, I can agree with that.
---
"Gears on PS4 would be awesome"- Sony fanboy. MS buys Gears. "Gears of War is trash!"- Sony fanboy. Bankruptcy Awaits!
#45BlueJester007Posted 1/28/2014 7:31:49 PM(edited)
Rome218 posted...
You cannot be a Sith and a Jedi. That is just not possible and it makes no sense. Grow up, seriously.

Well, considering we don't know what a Sith is, since the prequels never bothered to explain it because they are so horribly written, it may in fact be possible to be a Sith Jedi.

brawl__08 posted...
BlueJester007 posted...
It's that one video where Hitler yells at everybody, isn't it?

*clicks link*

Yup. Why am I not surprised?

Because the thread title says "Hitler reacts" and the primary aspect of those videos was to have Hitler react to something which would result in him yelling at everybody.

Doesn't take a genius to make that guess.

My point being that it should have been something different. If you had put in the rest of my post in your quote, you would have known that. It could have been any other video about Hitler, but no. It is just the same boring one we've seen countless times.
---
When you tell someone that they don't understand something, be sure to enlighten them instead of just being a vague and pretentious dick.
#46ImThe8thWonderPosted 1/28/2014 7:35:47 PM(edited)
slyman19 posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...
slyman19 posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...

YeahsureOK.

How was 3 a poor game? 6 million copies sold and a 91 Metacritic. Judgement was crap, I can agree with that.

3 rode a heavy hype train. It's easy to sell so much during a time when the series was very popular. The mechanics of the MP were awful in comparison to 1 and 2. Just ask any diehard GoW MP fan, if there are still any around (and who are not trolls trying to prove a point). The SP especially was awful. There was so much rhetoric and interesting drama in the trailers/previews, only to have the game throw a cheesy, typical, Michael Bay experience at you.
---
#47slyman19Posted 1/28/2014 7:37:29 PM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
slyman19 posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...
slyman19 posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...

YeahsureOK.

3 rode a heavy hype train. It's easy to sell so much during a time when the series was very popular. The mechanics of the MP were awful in comparison to 1 and 2. Just ask any diehard GoW MP fan, if there are still any around (and who are not trolls trying to prove a point). The SP especially was awful. There was so much rhetoric and interesting drama in the trailers/previews, only to have the game throw a cheesy, typical, Michael Bay experience at you.

We must have played a different game.
---
#48Kovalchuk_Posted 1/28/2014 7:44:33 PM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
slyman19 posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...
slyman19 posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...

YeahsureOK.

you probably just sucked at it.
---
3754-7115-0719
#49Shacky_101Posted 1/28/2014 7:45:26 PM
Rome218 posted...
leelee3105 posted...
this is amazing! funny, and has so many facts that hammer the ponies in the face.

That is why I felt this is clever and hilarious at the same time. It mocks everything that is wrong with the mind of a Sony fanboy. Hardcore gamers is what they love they call themselves, but a hardcore gamer to me can be someone who loved the Binding of Isaac, a game I spent like 3 bucks on steam that can run on any system. There are people who spent more time on that game n Skyrim, I'm not kidding. It is a huge cult hit and just watch some reviews.

To me a "hardcore gamer" is someone who embraces gaming. A hardcore gamer would be someone that is not trying to be part of the majority, a bandwagon hopper so to speak. A hardcore gamer does not care more about frames and resolution over the content of a game, that right there is a very casual gamer attitude. That is why I roll my eyes at PC gamers, because the ones that make them look bad are people who love to talk about graphics like it is the only thing great about a game.

I love Ryse, but it isn't because of the graphics. I have a review up, it is very in depth, and it is under the name ManeMane I believe.

Amen!
---
To be or not to be, William Shakespeare sucks.
#50AarksharkPosted 1/28/2014 7:47:39 PM
Super Hitler Kart is still the best Downfall video ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjanqQ0ANxY
---
Gamertag/PSN ID/Steam: Navllyk
My FUNK is all that of JUSTICE! I will be the first to grab the napkin, you will be as docile as the winter catfish!