Hitler reacts to Gears of War IP being sold

#61Flybn11(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2014 7:26:15 AM
Rome218 posted...
Grenade Launcher posted...
Xdrones so thirsty for games they get excited over the purchase of an IP for the idea of a game at some point in the future. That's the funny thing here.

You want to talk about a sour fanbase:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/632870-ryse-son-of-rome/68447711

There is a Sony PS4 owner who goes to Ryse and pretends he has the game, labeling it "Just Awful."

I then look at his GT and see he does not have Ryse, and post up two threads where he also has a negative opinion about Titanfall, saying it's no reason to buy an xbox one(It's better than anything I can think of to buy a PS4 at this time, if you want to go that route), and then I find a post of him saying he isn't getting an xbox one but has been thinking of getting a 360, which he did and I rightfully guessed on the thread.

That TC represents to me a lot of what is wrong with the Sony Playstation Community.

They try too hard
#62BoomerHelllPosted 1/29/2014 8:43:19 AM
are the sales numbers from the video real? i hardly believe gears and halo outsold all the ps exclusives
#63scoobydoobydontPosted 1/29/2014 9:06:49 AM
Biglabron posted...
Don't get the relevance.

perhaps if the subject was more popular it would be worthy of the video meme.

Gears just isn't that big of a deal for playstation fans. I'm dedi pc gamer and I even know that.

Playstation fans have always wanted more single player games. Who stops to look at graphics in shooters, you don't you attempt your no scopes.

lol

TheMeanRock posted...
also GoW is God of War. Gears is Gears of War... hasnt this been gone over????

You can insist, but it isn't true. Cultural relevance wins out with acronyms and Gears of War is more relevant.

Xdrones so thirsty for games they get excited over the purchase of an IP for the idea of a game at some point in the future. That's the funny thing here.

Xbone has more (worthwhile non-indie) games to play already, if "Xdrones" are thirsty, ponies have been admitted to emergency care due to dehydration.
---
''ALL games should at least have single player. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will.'' -aszsith
#64Satchmo25Posted 1/29/2014 10:07:03 AM
Had to rewatch since the topic is still here and yup, still hilarious!
---
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
#65Ironman06Posted 1/29/2014 1:55:15 PM
Do you think that's actually what he said?
#66Grenade LauncherPosted 1/31/2014 8:21:07 AM
Rome218 posted...

You want to talk about a sour fanbase:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/632870-ryse-son-of-rome/68447711

There is a Sony PS4 owner who goes to Ryse and pretends he has the game, labeling it "Just Awful."

I then look at his GT and see he does not have Ryse, and post up two threads where he also has a negative opinion about Titanfall, saying it's no reason to buy an xbox one(It's better than anything I can think of to buy a PS4 at this time, if you want to go that route), and then I find a post of him saying he isn't getting an xbox one but has been thinking of getting a 360, which he did and I rightfully guessed on the thread.

That TC represents to me a lot of what is wrong with the Sony Playstation Community.

You don't need to own Ryse to know it's an appalling mess. :)
---
Herp Derp Merp Blerp
Grenade launcher is quality too. - Okikurmi
#67Who_NosePosted 1/31/2014 12:37:03 PM
The Game of Thrones one is still the best.
#68Who_NosePosted 1/31/2014 12:38:44 PM
Rome218 posted...
Blah Blah Blah.

Out of Purgatory already?

Itching to get back in?