Think there will be a next gen sims game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Think there will be a next gen sims game?

User Info: Rocktopus117

Rocktopus117
2 years ago#1
I just have had the worst itch to play the sims, I don't know why. I don't have a PC that can handle many games and got rid of my 360. Anybody know if there are any plans?
GT Rocktopus88

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
2 years ago#2
Give it a couple years and The Sims 4 will be out no doubt.
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.

User Info: Lapanui

Lapanui
2 years ago#3
Jedi454 posted...
Give it a couple years and The Sims 4 will be out no doubt.

The Sims 4 has a release date for this year...
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1

User Info: ill-thoughts

ill-thoughts
2 years ago#4
I think there needs to be an option to kill people whenever you want to via knife....that would literally be like a dream come true for me, iv always wanted to brutally murder all the sims I don't like.

User Info: Featherwind

Featherwind
2 years ago#5
I'm looking forward to The Sims 4. I hope it has more thought out & "balanced" gameplay, less buggy and less shallow expansion and microtransaction spam than The Sims 3.

ill-thoughts posted...
I think there needs to be an option to kill people whenever you want to via knife....that would literally be like a dream come true for me, iv always wanted to brutally murder all the sims I don't like.

Even though it sounds stupid I would like if the Sims games were more "gritty". I would like more "negative" life events like illness and accidents, more realistic money issues and related stuff like poverty and debt and perhaps even violence or addiction. It's a shame The Sims has not been copied as much as some successful games.
pathological
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Think there will be a next gen sims game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived