Think there will be a next gen sims game?

#1Rocktopus117Posted 1/28/2014 6:01:09 AM
I just have had the worst itch to play the sims, I don't know why. I don't have a PC that can handle many games and got rid of my 360. Anybody know if there are any plans?
---
GT Rocktopus88
#2Jedi454Posted 1/28/2014 6:05:13 AM
Give it a couple years and The Sims 4 will be out no doubt.
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#3LapanuiPosted 1/28/2014 6:22:23 AM
Jedi454 posted...
Give it a couple years and The Sims 4 will be out no doubt.

The Sims 4 has a release date for this year...
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#4ill-thoughtsPosted 1/28/2014 6:32:44 AM
I think there needs to be an option to kill people whenever you want to via knife....that would literally be like a dream come true for me, iv always wanted to brutally murder all the sims I don't like.
#5FeatherwindPosted 1/28/2014 6:42:44 AM
I'm looking forward to The Sims 4. I hope it has more thought out & "balanced" gameplay, less buggy and less shallow expansion and microtransaction spam than The Sims 3.

ill-thoughts posted...
I think there needs to be an option to kill people whenever you want to via knife....that would literally be like a dream come true for me, iv always wanted to brutally murder all the sims I don't like.

Even though it sounds stupid I would like if the Sims games were more "gritty". I would like more "negative" life events like illness and accidents, more realistic money issues and related stuff like poverty and debt and perhaps even violence or addiction. It's a shame The Sims has not been copied as much as some successful games.
---
pathological