For those that own an Xbox One, do you still have your Xbox 360?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. For those that own an Xbox One, do you still have your Xbox 360?
2 years ago#1
For those that own an Xbox One, do you still have your Xbox 360? - Results (152 votes)
Yes, I have and own both the Xbox One and Xbox 360.
85.53% (130 votes)
No, I only have the Xbox One & sold/gave away my Xbox 360.
14.47% (22 votes)
This poll is now closed.
topic. Also how long until you totally transits over (to the point you don't play your 360 anymore).
I hate games with bad game design
2 years ago#2
Just waiting to finish Fable Anniversary
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
2 years ago#3
Never going to stop playing my 360. I have thirty games on the hard drive I will continue to play for years and years.
PSWiiPCBOX - Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Crysis 3, Killer Instinct, Killzone: SF, BioShock: Infinite, Forza 5, Dishonored
2 years ago#4
I've only played my 360 twice since I got my Xbox One. I played it for the first episode of The Walking Dead: Season 2 and a couple of weeks ago when some friends came over to my house to play some Super Street Fighter IV: AE. Other than that, I haven't touched it.
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
2 years ago#5
i keep it around only because I refused to buy another copy of madden just to play it on the one, and whenever I get together with my brothers, we like to play diablo 3 together.
GamerTag: M Slender | Battlelog ID: Tooningspork | PSN: mslender
Xbox One clips at
2 years ago#6
Hell yeah. I still have a few games to beat, plus Lords of Shadow 2 and Dark Souls 2 are coming.
GT - The Grunge Guy
2 years ago#7
I was financially able to keep my 360 as well which is a good thing as my lad plays Disney Infinity and Rayman Legends amongst other games. Then theres Netflix and streaming videos from the laptop so totally worth keeping a hold of it.

Also got a s*** load of games myself to play on it still but not sure if Ill get a chance to play them.
2 years ago#8
Can't sell it when I've got EDF 2025, Dark Souls II, Wolf Among Us, and Walking Dead Season 2 coming out.
Gamertag: NeverTooWhite
2 years ago#9
I've hardly touched my 360, mostly for weekly sales/grab the free game.
Haven't actually played anything on it in a while but I plan to grab Guilty Gear Overture soon.
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.
2 years ago#10
I had 2 360's, traded one in...use the 360 for the bedroom Netflix and the few games I kept (Skyrim, GTAV)

I'll tell you right now, I'm glad I did... the state of the xbl on the One is embarrassing... there are times when I go to play with my friends... and it won't let us... I promptly turn that trash off and go in the back, and hop right online...
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. For those that own an Xbox One, do you still have your Xbox 360?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived