The Elder Scrolls Online won't require PS Plus, will require Xbox Live Gold

#111saleonkennedyPosted 1/29/2014 2:35:47 AM
TommyD758 posted...
How odd when FF XI didn't require gold to play online.

That game is the best. I hope this game steps up to its caliber.
---
Not changing this sig until Leon Kennedy is in a fighting game. Started 7/14/2013
#112dnmtPosted 1/29/2014 2:39:54 AM
saleonkennedy posted...
TommyD758 posted...
How odd when FF XI didn't require gold to play online.

That game is the best. I hope this game steps up to its caliber.

It's supposed to be pretty good now after the reboot but lol @ paying a monthly fee to play one game.
#113CaIiber345Posted 1/29/2014 2:40:59 AM
TheHunger82 posted...
I have gold so thats good then. Couldn't care less about ps4. Next.

zinsindetta posted...
You only need 1 gold membership on a console. Who really bought the Xbox One and does not plan to have gold, lol.

This is the stuff that annoys me. It's indicative of the greater "This doesn't bother me so it doesn't bear consideration." mentality that is everywhere. Oh, and lol at people who are presumptuous. Not everyone has, wants, needs, or uses a Xbox Live Gold subscription.

I don't think this is a positive for Xbox One and Micrsoft at all. I'm not going to flame Xbox One or anything like that. I just think the attitudes I quoted are laughable and sad, and part of the problem around here and in general. Figure out how to see past the end of your own nose. You'll be surprised at what you find.
---
I'd like to play DayZ on consoles.
People who agree: 5
#114Pixx0Posted 1/29/2014 4:50:14 AM
krystyla posted...
Pixx0 posted...
krystyla posted...

And it is a wow clone, at least try to do stuff differently if you want to compete w/ WoW

Oh the logic! Only a very few MMOs come with new ideas (read tera, Blade and soul) but the core is always: fight, do quests, hunt this, get that, level up.
In that, most MMOs are wow clones. In what does it make less good because they are clones?

or are you one to defend Titanfall because it's the next big thing (hint: it's not)?
Pro tip: it's a CoD/BF clone!
Shoot stuff (online), get xp, choose perks, yada yada you get the picture.

Can't but laugh at MS shills hypocrisy here.
Suddenly because Xboners have to pay twice the fee, the game is bad and needs to die (although, after the beat, it's not very promising but still)

Don't blame the game. Blame YOURSELF for supporting MS policies about online play. Now go get some salt.

Also I have not once played a CoD so I don't care if Titanfall is like CoD, it looks like a ton of fun.

Thanks for proving my point about being hypocrit in these comments.
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#115Pixx0Posted 1/29/2014 4:57:06 AM
dnmt posted...
nb003_99 posted...
If you don't pay ms, you're not a real gamer!

This is what Xboners actually think, lol.

What are you talking about? Free online gaming with your pals! Built-in rechargeable batteries for pads! Removable HDD with any 2.5 one you can get your hands on!

Oh....wait....
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#116LapanuiPosted 1/29/2014 4:58:35 AM
I don't agree that you have to pay twice for a game, considering they let FFXI on the 360 playable on a Silver Membership.

For people that don't pay for a subscription and don't wish to, they have a right to complain, but anyone else shouldn't really complain as much.

I bet the majority of gamers on the PS4 have PS+ just to play online. They aren't going to go out and buy TES: Online and cancel their PS+ subscription. They will keep paying for it, so they are still paying for two subscriptions.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#117zephirrainesPosted 1/29/2014 7:54:08 AM
CaIiber345 posted...
TheHunger82 posted...
I have gold so thats good then. Couldn't care less about ps4. Next.

zinsindetta posted...
You only need 1 gold membership on a console. Who really bought the Xbox One and does not plan to have gold, lol.

This is the stuff that annoys me. It's indicative of the greater "This doesn't bother me so it doesn't bear consideration." mentality that is everywhere. Oh, and lol at people who are presumptuous. Not everyone has, wants, needs, or uses a Xbox Live Gold subscription.

I don't think this is a positive for Xbox One and Micrsoft at all. I'm not going to flame Xbox One or anything like that. I just think the attitudes I quoted are laughable and sad, and part of the problem around here and in general. Figure out how to see past the end of your own nose. You'll be surprised at what you find.

Thats because the ones whining are the same ponies who claimed they would never pay to
play online but now ignore that they LOST free psn with no benefits while live is just the same.

So spare me your lame attempt at principals because that ship sailed when you guys pulled a 180 ignoring Sony for placing the only paywall that matters.
#118zephirrainesPosted 1/29/2014 7:57:08 AM
dnmt posted...
nb003_99 posted...
If you don't pay ms, you're not a real gamer!

This is what Xboners actually think, lol.

Thats because real gamers want to play online genius. Thats why you are so happy that netflix doesnt need ps+. because the ps4 is not for gamers.
#119krystylaPosted 1/29/2014 7:58:48 AM
Pixx0 posted...
krystyla posted...
Pixx0 posted...
krystyla posted...

And it is a wow clone, at least try to do stuff differently if you want to compete w/ WoW

Oh the logic! Only a very few MMOs come with new ideas (read tera, Blade and soul) but the core is always: fight, do quests, hunt this, get that, level up.
In that, most MMOs are wow clones. In what does it make less good because they are clones?

or are you one to defend Titanfall because it's the next big thing (hint: it's not)?
Pro tip: it's a CoD/BF clone!
Shoot stuff (online), get xp, choose perks, yada yada you get the picture.

Can't but laugh at MS shills hypocrisy here.
Suddenly because Xboners have to pay twice the fee, the game is bad and needs to die (although, after the beat, it's not very promising but still)

Don't blame the game. Blame YOURSELF for supporting MS policies about online play. Now go get some salt.

Also I have not once played a CoD so I don't care if Titanfall is like CoD, it looks like a ton of fun.

Thanks for proving my point about being hypocrit in these comments.

How so I only shared my own impressions I didn't say the game would be good, just that it looks fun. I also said 'if' which means I did not actually say TF is like CoD I am unable to make that comparison as I never played CoD. What I can say is that CoD videos never enticed me to play the games but TF vids do.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#120Charity_DiaryPosted 1/29/2014 8:11:09 AM
Who knows, maybe they'll announce that Xbox Live Gold members will pay a reduced sub fee, maybe $5, or no sub fee at all?