#21rgwPosted 1/28/2014 2:10:08 PM
because Microsoft monetizes everything?
---
rgw
--
#22Juzten76Posted 1/28/2014 2:10:15 PM
Apex-Player posted...
zinsindetta posted...
You only need 1 gold membership on a console. Who really bought the Xbox One and does not plan to have gold, lol.

Obviously no one as gold is required for everything.

What about those people who just wanted voice controlled apps. MS targeted them as a consumer then slaps them with needing gold immediately after they buy the voice box.

For such a rich company they won't even spare consumers a nickle.

Nobody bought the Xbox One exclusively for voice controlled apps. Give it up man.
#23CourtofOwlsPosted 1/28/2014 2:10:27 PM
Apex-Player posted...
zinsindetta posted...
You only need 1 gold membership on a console. Who really bought the Xbox One and does not plan to have gold, lol.

me
but i have a gaming pc as well so just laugh at this crap and get it on pc instead
---
[?]
Boycott Best Buy!
#24DolemiteXPPosted 1/28/2014 2:10:58 PM
I guess that it's too bad PS+ is needed for just about everything else so people already bought it then huh?
---
Shanahan!!! Yuse got some SPLAININ ta do!!!
#25doodles40Posted 1/28/2014 2:19:05 PM(edited)
DolemiteXP posted...
I guess that it's too bad PS+ is needed for just about everything else so people already bought it then huh?

What? PS+ is only needed for online multiplayer (CoD, BF4 etc) Most people that owned a PS3 already had it.
----
Separate question-
My question about ESO is if I buy it for both PS4 and PC, will I have to pay two monthly fees? I'm not even sure I'm going to buy it but if I do, I have friends that will be playing on those two platforms.
---
My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought, careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.
#26Sinizta03Posted 1/28/2014 2:16:22 PM
The Microsoft defense force is already trying to spin this as anything but "Idiotic MS policy and another reason why Microsoft needs to leave gaming". A paywall behind a paywall LOL fail.
---
PSN : TMB903
#27kidwgmPosted 1/28/2014 2:16:39 PM
Juzten76 posted...
You will also need the internet. Crazy!

WHAT? F this. I'm not getting in now.
---
Currently Playing: Rune Factory 4
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)
#28Apex-PlayerPosted 1/28/2014 2:18:23 PM
Juzten76 posted...
Apex-Player posted...
zinsindetta posted...

What about those people who just wanted voice controlled apps. MS targeted them as a consumer then slaps them with needing gold immediately after they buy the voice box.

For such a rich company they won't even spare consumers a nickle.

Nobody bought the Xbox One exclusively for voice controlled apps. Give it up man.

Like you know that 100% positively. I'm not saying it's a huge base but there is very likely some.

Like that statement 'am I the only person that's ever'
There's never only 1 person, and if I was to place a bet it would certainly be that somewhere out there someone bought an xbox for just the voice crap.

Then you look at it as MS is worth billions but are so damn uptight when cutting the consumer a break, why support that crap. Just stupid.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#29twinspectrePosted 1/28/2014 2:22:12 PM
DolemiteXP posted...

PS+ is NOT LIVE Gold
(GOLD)you Pay to play Online and you still pay to play ESO , if you want to play ESO you need to pay 59.99GOLD + 13.99 ESO
(PS+) IS NOT required to play ESO , so if you want to play ONLY ESO you can pay ONLY 13.99
PS+ isnt required for Everything is just for Online Gaming + you will get Free Games (tomorrow EU will get BIOSHOCK INFINITE + METRO LAST LIGHT and the 5th February we will get OUTLAST for Free)
Xbox without GOLD is just a BOX
i hope you get the point
---
My PSN : twinspectre [The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel.]
#30twinspectrePosted 1/28/2014 2:23:26 PM
DolemiteXP posted...

PS+ is NOT LIVE Gold
(GOLD)you Pay to play Online and you still pay to play ESO , if you want to play ESO you need to pay 59.99GOLD + 13.99 ESO
(PS+) IS NOT required to play ESO , so if you want to play ONLY ESO you can pay ONLY 13.99
PS+ isnt required for Everything is just for Online Gaming + you will get Free Games (tomorrow EU will get BIOSHOCK INFINITE + METRO LAST LIGHT and the 5th February we will get OUTLAST for Free)
Xbox without GOLD is just a BOX
i hope you get the point

and IM NOT A FANBOY im just a Gamer
---
My PSN : twinspectre [The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel.]