I fear the graphics difference is only getting worse....

#1Owned13Posted 1/28/2014 12:52:28 PM
I'm a big supporter of the XB1, but even I have to address the elephant in the room.

Fact is, PS4 has better graphics. There, I said it. And it's true, no matter how badly we don't want it to be. And, with games like Witcher 3 and Dragon Age 3 coming out, I think it's time I retired my XB1. Maybe even sell it.

Microsoft, I am disappointed. =(
#2Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 1/28/2014 12:54:26 PM
It might(and yeah the PS4 has always been stronger) but the graphics will get better for X1.
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
#3Owned13(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2014 12:56:15 PM
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
It might(and yeah the PS4 has always been stronger) but the graphics will get better for X1.

I hope so, but man the difference between even ports like Tomb Raider is painfully noticeable. That gives me serious doubts.
#4MachineGunNunPosted 1/28/2014 12:58:55 PM
Go get your ps4 then TC.
---
Two Lines Of Destruction
#5Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 1/28/2014 12:59:06 PM
I can't speak about the future as far as difference is concerned but graphics always do get better as time goes on. X1 isn't exactly as easy to work with as PS4 though. So yeah things take time.
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
#6EllesarienPosted 1/28/2014 1:01:11 PM
MachineGunNun posted...
Go get your ps4 then TC.

---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#7RS_YELARAKAPosted 1/28/2014 1:02:11 PM
There are 100 other topics you could be just posted in. I think we realize the PS4 is stronger graphically, thing is we dont care and its not a huge difference. Graphics dont make a game.
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
Omaha! Omaha! 56 is Mike! Hurry, Hurry!
#8DeathDealerKSPosted 1/28/2014 1:02:46 PM
I can tell you that I WAS an xbox fanboy, bought a one at lauch, even enjoyed the heck out of ryse and dr3....but...the power differences, and more importantly the horrid ui and party system, paired with msoft giving up on arcade and losing hefty indie support - and the frustration of third parties with them, I had to make the switch.

My ps4 hasn't been off since. Can you play what I'm playing on PC? Sure. But I would rather play on my couch with the nice tv and surround sound without moving my computer and dealing with all the driver and patch bs.

It's a fantastic system, and worth jumping for while the xbox is still worth a lot. I ended up having an extra 200 in my pocket AFTER the switch, from the price difference and game core.

Been playing Don't Starve, DCUO, and the better version of BF4 and Tomb Raider without end :)
---
Kratos is neither a good guy or bad guy, he is a bad ass. He can do whatever the hell he wants...
#9Juzten76Posted 1/28/2014 1:03:04 PM
There isn't a big enough difference to be disappointed about it. Also, the console has been out for only 2 months, so I don't know why you think the difference is getting worse.

I'm so glad I'm not such a graphics whore that I couldn't enjoy games knowing that they run a few frames faster on another console or on PC.
#10Owned13(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2014 1:03:47 PM
Ellesarien posted...
MachineGunNun posted...
Go get your ps4 then TC.

I have both already. Have since release day. In fact, I spent quite a bit of time on here defending the XB1.